Here at Incubus World Headquarters we are always striving to make things better for the fans. One of the things we've been trying the hardest to get running in a smooth, orderly fashion is the manner in which we announce the presale information. There have been a few bumps along the way but we've put together a new way of announcing the presales which we think will work for everyone.
Going forward we will be using the Tour Section of Incubus WHQ to run the presales. To get access to the Presale codes:
We think this new method will eliminate the confusion which surrounded the use of the groups. The groups will, of course, remain so fans may continue to communicate and collaborate with one another.
There may be some readjustment of events to make it easier for the management team to do their jobs in the next few days. Those who had already RSVP'd to an event should have received an invite to the new event in their emails already. This should not result in the loss of RSVPs but just to be sure, everyone should keep an eye on their events to make sure that they're correct. Please pardon our dust! It is the result of a labour of love.
Below is a visual guide to how to make sure your settings are correct:
1) Click on the 'Tour' tab on the top navigation bar for Incubus World Headquarters.
2) Click on the name of the event you wish to RSVP for.
3) Click on either 'Will Attend' or "Might Attend"
4) Go directly to your Email settings page, either through this link or via the 'my Settings' tab, then 'Email'.
5) Make sure all three of the highlighted boxes have been checked: