The money I was expecting has now been delayed and I won't have enough to buy the tickets next week unless it comes earlier than expected. I know another fellow (Kieran) has offered to help, so you might be better to take him up on that. Sorry to mess you about, I was told 10 days in early May and I'm now being told 4 weeks.
I hope things speed up and we get to meet at least!
Heya, I saw your message on the London group. I would be willing to get you a ticket with mine as I only have mine to buy anyway. Let me know if you want me to. You can message me on here or email me at email@example.com