Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Are you going to an SOS concert?  When and where?

Tags: boyd, brandon, brenden, o'brien

Views: 119

Replies to This Discussion

I'm REALLY, REALLY excited!!! My daughter, Jessica (went with me to Las Vegas to the meet and greet) and I are going to see 'Sons of the Sea' on Feb. 15th, Brandon's birthday, in San Fran.!!!! I'm freakin' out! They'll be at The Fillmore, which is an awesome, old, small venue and I'm gonna be right in front!

Any of you going to SF to this show?

I wish I could. Holland is to far away though!

I too am REALLY, REALLY EXCITED!!!!  Won't be in Cali, but January 29th Philadelphia Theatre Of The Living Arts :)  I'm going with a Incufriend!  She say's we got express entry which means we will be up front as well.  This is going to be amazing Debra.  Lets share pictures of Sir hotness K? ;)

That's great Deb! I don't have express

In Los Angeles on February 13th...can't wait!  Just received Brandon's book, "So the Echo" and hoping to have an opportunity to have it signed.

Barbara, what a great idea!  I was trying to figure out what to bring, now I know!  I also have So The Echo.  It's such a work of art! To have Brandon sign it would be the 'icing on the cake'!  This concert is going to be so different than an Incubus concert.    anticipation

Not quite sure how to see if there is a possibility of a meet and greet in LA, but if anyone out there knows, please share!

I will be attending the Los Angeles concert with a small group from Las Vegas! I'm trying to get more people to join us everyday :) 

Called the Belasco Theatre to see if there was an opportunity for seating/bottle service.  $460 for a liter (about 16 shots), so if you're group is at least 8 folks, there are two of us going.  Obviously, that means $50/each approximately, but in the VIP section.

Tomorrow will be exactly ONE month until my  SOS concert in SF!  So close, yet sooo far!

11 days.....  :P

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service