Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Thought you might enjoy my photos, I was in the pit front and center! Well a little left of center.  Felt so lucky as I have never been in a pit or so close to a band before, much less to one I adore every. song. they. sing... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150817549620495.751969....

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

Great photos! I feel so fortunate to have seen them twice in the space of 3 days. How did you like the "new" Dig?? I just loved it! And Tomorrow's Food, there just aren't words to describe how that made me feel. I was also in the pit at the SPAC show, and pretty close at Jones Beach. When you can see expressions on faces, well, again indescribable! I must see them again NOW!
I soooo... wish I could follow them south.  I liked the new Dig but was still mesmerized by their coolness that  I dont remember much of how different it was, but it was.  Tomorrows Food had an awesome video.  Thats what I also loooove about Brandon and Incubus is that they are Earth friendly and Pro-environment.  And just good people.  Who else stays in touch with those know from kindergarten and middle school especially in the entertainment business?  I think that says alot about their character. I love them.

I want more too! Insatiable hunger! <3

Jane Johannesen said:

Great photos! I feel so fortunate to have seen them twice in the space of 3 days. How did you like the "new" Dig?? I just loved it! And Tomorrow's Food, there just aren't words to describe how that made me feel. I was also in the pit at the SPAC show, and pretty close at Jones Beach. When you can see expressions on faces, well, again indescribable! I must see them again NOW!
Amazing pix! are those all from yesterday's concert?  Tomorrow's Food is probably my favorite from the album, but every song from INN,W? is just amazing!  I have to say I feel very fortunate to be able to express how much I LOVE incubus and have other fans know how I feel! Especially here, in this forum.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!

Debra- I'm so jealous you have it to look forward to! If I won the lottery I'd be following them everywhere! You will be soooo blown away, can't wait for you to see them so we can compare notes, don't want to give anything away..

Debra Wilson said:

Amazing pix! are those all from yesterday's concert?  Tomorrow's Food is probably my favorite from the album, but every song from INN,W? is just amazing!  I have to say I feel very fortunate to be able to express how much I LOVE incubus and have other fans know how I feel! Especially here, in this forum.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!
wow great pics soooooo close!

I'm jealous that you got to see them twice in 3 days!!!!  :O  Lucky!!!!!!!!!
Jane Johannesen said:

Wow Rhonda, great photos.  Must have been awesome to be so close.  Thanks for sharing :)

Twice in 3 days, and yet it just wasn't enough... I will get back to you Debra, about the contest stuff, if you're interested

Debra Wilson said:

I'm jealous that you got to see them twice in 3 days!!!!  :O  Lucky!!!!!!!!!
Jane Johannesen said:
Thanks, yes these photos are all from that night.

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service