Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

For all those that have not noticed in the events section... the UK Dates are up and are as follows.

UK DATES

3/11 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall

4/11 - Alexandra Palace, London

5/11 - Cardiff Motorsport Arena

7/11 - Nottingham Arena

9/11 - Manchester Apollo

11/11 - SECC Hall 4, Glasgow

Tags: dates, incubus, tour, uk

Views: 232

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jen, just signed up to the pre-sale event on that link mentioned before for the mentioned event. When might i receive a link to the pre-sale site and the password? Could anybody post the link and password on here? Thanks
as far as i know nothing has been sent out, i havent received anything and neither has anyone else, just make sure you are attending or maybe attending your chosen event... and have emails from events and hq enabled in your settings.

anyone know how the presale will work? i've seen the tour event etc and i've put that i'm attending butttt it's tomorrow morning and i still have no idea of how the presale link etc will be posted and what not?!?!?! x

Ally Pally is such a vacant venue... music echo around it like a old metal shed. Tempted to come to Wolves for the night, it's a great venue. 

you should have received your presale this morning kate. check your emails :-)

Kate Harvey said:

anyone know how the presale will work? i've seen the tour event etc and i've put that i'm attending butttt it's tomorrow morning and i still have no idea of how the presale link etc will be posted and what not?!?!?! x

Got my tickets for Nottingham! Eeeeek! So excited!!!
Got mine for Ally Pally!
got me a little trip to glasgowwww! :-)

is it to late to get a code for the pre sale?

Manchester for us, love the Apollo!
Will be attending Nottingham! Totally psyched!! X

Nottingham for me too..and a week before my birthday - Awesome!!!

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service