FOR THOSE WITH TICKETS TO SELL AND THOSE WHO WANT TICKETS FOR LONDON.

Earlier today whilst in the HQ chat I saw that people were struggling to get tickets.  I know there are some of you out there that have extra tickets they are happy to sell.  If we all collectively go on one forum to post what you have it would make things easier for you and the one wanting to go to the gig.

Once you sell your ticket if you could just make a comment saying GONE it would be great. 

I hope everyone gets a benefit out of this.

See you at the preforum meet up and at the show.

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Well I paid £35 all told including postage. So around that? Maybe a bit less? 

Kille said:

Hi.  How much did you want for the ticket?

Sarah Hoddy said:

I have a spare standing ticket for sale, the person I was supposed to be going with dropped out. I've put this on the other groups but I thought I would put it in here as well =) 

Excellent idea Erika!  I was online first thing this morning trying to get tickets (started trying before 9am :)

Was still in the queue for SeeTickets, waiting for it to check tickets and came across the Viagogo website where people were already advertising tickets for about 4 x the original price.  It really annoys me the way that some people just bulk buy tickets to then sell on for as much profit as possible, whilst proper fans miss out (or have to pay stupid money).

I don't mind paying a bit more when there's a genuine reason for sale, but hate handing over my hard earned pennies to money-grabber types!  Hopefully your idea will work well - seems a lot fairer.  Great idea (again : )

K.

I'll give you £40!  Gladly.  Because I'd much rather pay a bit more to someone who has a genuine reason for sale, rather than to some tout who's only in it for the money.  

Do you have a Paypal account?  Message me the details if so....

: )

Sarah Hoddy said:

Kille said:

Sarah Hoddy said:

I have a spare standing ticket for sale, the person I was supposed to be going with dropped out. I've put this on the other groups but I thought I would put it in here as well =) 

Really? Its totally at your discretion, I don't have a paypal account but I can give you my bank account number so you can pay it straight into there?

I don't know when the tickets will be sent out, so I don't know what you want to do about getting them etc?  

Kille said:

I'll give you £40!  Gladly.  Because I'd much rather pay a bit more to someone who has a genuine reason for sale, rather than to some tout who's only in it for the money.  

Do you have a Paypal account?  Message me the details if so....

: )

Sarah Hoddy said:

Kille said:

Sarah Hoddy said:

Hi Chris, if you haven't already sold that ticket I'd love to buy it from you. Thanks.

Chris Bodell said:
I have one standing spare...
I have a seating one spare at the moment. I got it for my girlfriend, but she has a singing audition and can't make it. If one of my mates wants to come I will sell it to them, but there's a 60/70% chance that ain't gunna happen, so drop me a message. First come first served basis, whoever messages me first I will hold it for if none of my friends want it. I'll sell it for £40 (as that appears to be the going rate!) peace. J x

Hi all!

I am so desperate for 2x standing tickets for me and my fiance. Much like Kille I was ready and waiting at the countdown to 9:00am sharp, went through the buy process but by 9:02am got the dreaded 'sorry no tickets available' and at 9:04am the touting gits had listed on the usual sites for extortionate prices. So if the lovely people above get sorted out first I am begging for a kind soul or two to help us out! Willing to pay a bit more than face value but really can't afford the £200+ these b******s are asking for. You'd make our year! Sophie xxx

Good luck getting your tickets Sophie!  I'm half way there so far (1 out of 2) and still keeping my fingers crossed for the second ticket.  And anything else that will cross too...

Feel exactly the same as you - happy to pay a little bit more for the pleasure of seeing such an awesome band, but absolutely do not want to be lining the pockets of the greedy ticket touts.

See you there maybe..?!  (here's hoping :)

K.

James if you still have the ticket I would be very interested!!! Please can you email me?? It's ruth_knall@hotmail.com

Thanks

James Marsh said:

I have a seating one spare at the moment. I got it for my girlfriend, but she has a singing audition and can't make it. If one of my mates wants to come I will sell it to them, but there's a 60/70% chance that ain't gunna happen, so drop me a message. First come first served basis, whoever messages me first I will hold it for if none of my friends want it. I'll sell it for £40 (as that appears to be the going rate!) peace. J x

Hello everyone! I was busy being a best man on Friday for my Best friends wedding, and didnt manage to get any tickets. The 14th is also my birthday! If anyone has a spare that I could buy from, I'd appreciate it more than you could ever know!

Thanks,

Ben x

Hey people, I have 2 standing tickets spare as I won two on the songkick comp.

I want to sell them as a pair, and the price will be what I paid - £33 Each

Cash on the day (and no selling on to touts for more).

Genuine fans welcome :)

Cheers

Hi Jason,

I would like to buy your tickets please!!!

Can you email me if this is ok?? ruth_knall@hotmail.com

Thanks Jason and well done on the songkick competition!!!

Jason Hales said:

Hey people, I have 2 standing tickets spare as I won two on the songkick comp.

I want to sell them as a pair, and the price will be what I paid - £33 Each

Cash on the day (and no selling on to touts for more).

Genuine fans welcome :)

Cheers

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service