Hey guys, I'm not sure how many people know about this cuz it hasn't been really promoted but Incubus is playing a show at the Avila Beach Resort near San Luis Obispo (only a couple hours from LA!) next Thursday (10/13) and guess what... it's all general admission :) I bought a couple tickets like a month ago but now i have work that I can't get out of and I'm super bummed. Anyway it's a great opportunity for those of you who didn't get (good) tickets to the hollywood bowl or just want to see them in a more intimate venue. I'm willing to sell my 2 for less than face value cuz It would be great for more actual LA incubus fans to be able to go. Anyway, just a heads up.. let me know if you're interested :)

-Valerie

Tags: admission, avila, beach, california, general, incubus

Views: 125

Replies to This Discussion

forgot to mention... I got them for 46 each plus charges so i'll give you both for 90 :)
hey just wanted to see if you still had the tickets available ...i would love to go
I had someone message me about them yesterday but if she doesn't get back to me by tonight they're all yours!

sara miller said:
hey just wanted to see if you still had the tickets available ...i would love to go

Hey Valerie,

For some reason my message wouldn't send. Thanks for holding them for me. I wanted to get back to you as soon as I could. Unfortunately, I just got in touch with my friends and they can't get out of work. You can let them go to whoever else asked about the tickets. Hope they go to some other happy Incubus fans!

Valerie Pintar said:

I had someone message me about them yesterday but if she doesn't get back to me by tonight they're all yours!

sara miller said:
Aw ok, thanks for letting me know!

Liza Quirante said:

Hey Valerie,

For some reason my message wouldn't send. Thanks for holding them for me. I wanted to get back to you as soon as I could. Unfortunately, I just got in touch with my friends and they can't get out of work. You can let them go to whoever else asked about the tickets. Hope they go to some other happy Incubus fans!

Valerie Pintar said:

sara miller said:
Thanks Valerie!  I too just found out about this show and would have loved to go had I been able to plan it in advance!  But I'll still see them tomorrow night :)

How do we even find out when their next intimate venue concerts will be? And how do we get tickets for them? Are they like special invites only? Know any info on these kinds of smaller venues by any chance?

mary

I've seen them in some pretty small places (hollywood tower, echoplex, etc.) and honestly it's just been luck that i heard they were playing. the echoplex show was a surprise thing they announced on facebook & i only knew about the avila beach show cuz i have some friends who live up there.

Mary Christine Anderson said:

How do we even find out when their next intimate venue concerts will be? And how do we get tickets for them? Are they like special invites only? Know any info on these kinds of smaller venues by any chance?

mary

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service