So, I have a great feeling Incubus will be at the DC101 Chili Cookoff this year.  Check my reason for thinking, hoping, praying this will happen!

Here is why I think this:

Last year Weezer and Panic at the Disco were at the DC 101 Chili Cookoff on May 21st. On May 20th, they both headlined the 104.5 Birthday Bash show in Philly.  This year the 104.5 birthday show is May 13th, and the bands are Incubus, Cake and Angels and Airwaves.  Chili Cookoff will most likely be on May 12th this year.  Therefore Incubus should be in the area, why not stop by and headline DC 101 CHili COokoff!

Another reason I think they may be there is based on the The X, Richmond Chili Cookoff.  Over the past couple years the headliners of Richmond have played at DC 101's cookoff.  Cake is confirmed to headline The X Chili Cookoff. SO Cake should def. be at DC 101 Chili Cookoff.  And since they are playing the next day at Philly with Incubus, Incubus should be there too!!!!

Maybe I am being too optimistic that Incubus will perform at cookoff, but if they do, it should go down as the greatest DC 101 Chili Cookoff of all time!!!

Tags: 101, 104.5, Airwaves, Angels, Cake, Chili, Cookoff, DC, Incubus, and

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

I thought this was for sure too, looking at their tour dates, the likely May 12 chili cookoff date, the lack of a DC date, and like you said the proximity to Philadelphia. However, the fact that they are playing the day before all the way out in Iowa makes me feel like it probably won't happen.

For what it's worth, Wiki had them as one of the bands scheduled to appear at this year's DC101 Chili Cookoff, before it got taken down for lack of confirmation. That list did also have Cake on it. It did also have Blink 182, Chevelle, and The Offspring on it though, which makes it seem too big of a lineup for the event.

Looks like we are going to know tomorrow at 8AM.

wow. good guess :) can't wait til may!

You were correct! Great deduction!

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service