If anyone is interested I will for sure be hungry after my 4 hour drive to Denver.  I am trying to plan a get together around 5pm in Morrison at a local restaurant of some sort so we can all hang out and chat about the glory that is Incubus.  I will of course be accepting advice from locals on a location for the dinner but since there is such a sense of community on this site i thought it would be fun!  We can then troop over to the parking lots and chill till the show.

Tags: PRESHOW, RED, ROCKS

Views: 65

Replies to This Discussion

See Sarahh must have an in! :) Funny thing about the Foo, they were not one of my favorite bands for the longest time, now I can't get enough of them. Another superb concert to look forward too.

I must really be out of the loop with foo cause i had no idea they were announcing more dates on the 13th... where are you getting your info from?

And... btw i live in the uptown neighborhood of denver so if anyone wants to carpool im down for picking you all up! When i lived in chitown i could never find anyone who  loved incubus as much as i do and now i have.... yayyyyy!!!

Kelly from their website, go to New Foos Tour Dates to be announced.

Kelly McFeely said:

I must really be out of the loop with foo cause i had no idea they were announcing more dates on the 13th... where are you getting your info from?

And... btw i live in the uptown neighborhood of denver so if anyone wants to carpool im down for picking you all up! When i lived in chitown i could never find anyone who  loved incubus as much as i do and now i have.... yayyyyy!!!

I have been to Incubus at the Area 51 concert in 2001 when I first moved here, didn't know much about them. I wife got me into their music. It was a great concert then, but saw the Foo Fighters at Red Rocks last year. The concert blew my mind! I am hoping for a repeat with Incubus. I have 6 tickets right now. I bought two with one code, then bought some with the fan club code and went in and used it again, but the problem is I only need 4 in the same row. I got them in row 29, but need to dump the other 2 in row 48. If anyone needs them let me know. When Foo comes around I will be at that show too. Got to love Colorado and Red Rocks concerts. Rock on.
So lame that FOO is doing pepsi center instead.. BTW
Stupid pepsi center...I may go to that anyway if i can afford the time.
Yes, lame about the Pepsi center, but going got my pre-sale tickets and they are not bad at all! :)

April... I bought my FOO pre-sale tickets on wed and they are actually pretty good seats I must say :)

Another great show im stoked about!

My best friend and I are long time Incubus fans from Australia travelling through the US. Yesterday was the beginning of a long awaited road trip and half way through Iowa on our way to the Incubus Red Rocks concert our car engine blew. Well with a lot of luck we have made our way to Denver but now we just have to make it that little extra distance to the concert. If any one has two spare seats in their car we would be super ecstatic to fill those and ofcourse make a contribution to fuel. If anyone out there can help my cell is 323 698 2571. Hope to see you all there!

Yolande 

hey all, i will likely be at the red rocks grill around 5:30 2moro for dinner if anybody wants to chill.  Party will be under my name.  I say likely because traffic and other planning may prevent that.

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service