Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

hi incu-kids! hope everyone got their tickets through any of the pre-sales, or good luck for general on sale wednesday!!

for those that have tickets....yay!

where are you seeing them? (sydney and melbs)

when was the last time you saw them? (vegas 2009)

what old school song do you hope to hear? (glass, or basically anything off S.C.I.E.N.C.E)

what new song do you hope to hear? (if not now, when.....i think that would be an amazing song to open with!)

thoughts, hopes, dreams, fears..... feel free to share!

exciting times :)

xxx

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

Agh whats the promo code for ticketmaster? Can't find it anywhere!

SCIENCE - if you go into your my ticketmaster page it has a list of all the current presale codes - pretty cool seeing as I had deleted the email and was sh*tting myself.. :)

Thank you! 

Roll on February - the Sydney gig is just before I'll be leaving the city so great timing!!

Caley Bell said:

SCIENCE

Yes! Just got them through Ticketmaster presale.

Seeing them in Melbourne, last time I saw them was in Melbourne at the Palais.. um 2008? I wish I could have afforded to see them at Soundwave too.. but I was mega pov.. :(

Old school song.. I was listening to You Will Be a Hot Dancer the other day and thinking it would be AWESOME to hear that live but I really doubt they'd play it.. so I'll say Redefine.. or A Certain Shade of Green.. but man Vitamin is soo good live.. and so is Megalomaniac! But then I'd love to hear Aqueous Transmission live again too, it's the song I walked down the aisle to! Seriously hardest question ever! next!

New song - In the Company of Wolves definitely. It's my favourite song off the album.. But I agree they should open with If Not Now When. That would be perfect. :)

I would love love love if they played their cover of Massive Attack's Teardrop.. ah I can dream..

Gah I'm so excited :) :) :)

You bet. Got mine in the first HQ pre-sale for the Melbourne show at Festival Hall. So excited!

Where are you seeing them? Melbourne

When was the last time you saw them? Melbourne, 2008, Palais.

What old school song do you hope to hear? Summer Romance (or that awesome Latin-style version of Redefine).

What new song do you hope to hear? In The Company of Wolves. Brilliant song.

i LOVE summer romance!! how great would it be if they just played like rarities / b side tracks?? :)

@caley - hot dancer is brilliant, i can just picture brandon rocking to that....dare to dream! :p

James Parkinson said:

You bet. Got mine in the first HQ pre-sale for the Melbourne show at Festival Hall. So excited!

Where are you seeing them? Melbourne

When was the last time you saw them? Melbourne, 2008, Palais.

What old school song do you hope to hear? Summer Romance (or that awesome Latin-style version of Redefine).

What new song do you hope to hear? In The Company of Wolves. Brilliant song.

I got both Sydney & Melbourne tickets last Friday through preferredseating.com.au. I prob paid a bit more for them but I don't really care when its my favorite band. Cant wait to see them again!!!

i got mine,   SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney.     Never Seen them, always miss out!!!         NEW SKIN!!!!!!! and not old school, but finga's cross'd 4 Sick sad lil world, Earth to Bella, PAPER SHOES!!!!, redefine, the Warmth,    Glass, Deepinside   calogne!!!!! more....           This is MY first dream come true, got scared, then realised, it's a'ight....   go cross off All my otha dreams now,,,, not as excitin but    :-)

Hey there

1) im seeing them with VIP tickets!!!!! :) on the 7th of Feb in Melb then row A on the side on the 8th of Feb. yes going to both shows :)

2) i saw them last at the palace theatre melbourne, there last show here. it was amazing

3) i would love to hear Version, and yes basically anthing off Science or Fungus for that matter. Speak Free would be good

4) Isadore, i love that song. Based on previous setlists they should play it. lol , how could i forget Midnight Swim, would be awesome to hear some tracks from Monuments and Medlodies, Anything, Neither, Black Heart etc

:)

:) 

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service