So I had free time this morning and Coachella crossed my mind this morning. So I made my own dream line-up up. Whats your dream line-up??

I would love , love, LOVE if the line-up went a little something like this

Incubus , RATM, Lauryn Hill, Foster the People, Local Natives, Best Coast, AM( not arctic monkeys), Peace Treaty, MNDR, Adele, Friendly Fires, Boyz Noize, Black Keys, Damien Marley, Sublime, Voxhaul Broadcast, Youth Lagoon, Avicii, Pogo, Digitalism, Efterklang, Beastie boys, Arcade fire, Junior Senior, Nero, Gold Panda, The airborne toxic avenger, WAAVES, Health, Beach house, The Morning Benders, Germany Germany, Portugal. The Man, The Shins, Dr.Dog, Diplo, Scanners, JJ, Odd Future (WGKTA) , City and Colour, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Phantogram, Santigold, MIA, Delorean, Cults, The Strokes, The Twelves, MOTHS, In Memoirs, Jack Penate, LCD soundsystem ( I know they’re gone but that would be awesome), Atmosphere, Generationals, Yacht, Classixx, Little Dragon, The Xx, Calvin Harris, Bibio, L on the Beat, Monogold, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr., Daft Punk, Geographer, Alpines, The National, Cold War Kids, Katy B, Bag Raiders, Papercuts, Two Door Cinema Club, The Chemical Brothers, Miami Horror, Moving Units, Muse, Groove Armada, Blu, Binary Star, Cut Copy, The Temper Trap, Gorillaz, Das Racist, James Blake, Tennis, Passion Pit, Siriusmo, Yeah Yeah Yeah’s, Belle & Sebastian, Yeasayer, Washed Out, The Rapture, Toro y Moi, The Ting Tings, TOBACCO, System of a Down, Summer Camp, Sugar Ray, Snoop Dogg, She & Him, Royksopp, The Police, lil Jon, Peter Bjorn and John, Noize lab, NERD, The Naked and Famous, Nadastrom, Le Castle Vania, Murs, MSTRKRFT, Minus the Bear, Miike Snow, Mexican Institute of Sound, Major Lazer, Jack Beats, The Kooks, Justice, The killers, Hot Chip, Grizzly Bear, Green Velvet, Gravey Train, Fukkk Offf, Fools gold, Fleet Floxes, Florence + the Machine, Feist,  Empire of the Sun, Fake Blood, Duck Sauce, Dead Man’s Bones, Datarock, Coconut Records, Band of Horses, Bloc Party, The aggrolites

** I know some already played but that would be fucking awesome if they could play again.

Tags: 2012, coachella, festival, music

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm from the top of my head

Incubus, The Strokes, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, RHCP, RATM, The Shins, Jane's Addiction etc

Daft Punk, Tool,Bjork,Lykke Li,Incubus,Massive Attack,Outernational,Beastie Boys,Broken Bells,Wu Tang Clan,Temper Trap,Biffy Clyro, Reel Big Fish, The Foo Fighters, Justice,Janes Addiction, Rage Against The Machine, Iggy And The Stooges,Silversun Pickups,The Decemberists, Death Cab for Cutie,The Black Keys, Norah Jones,Santigold,Cults,The Crystal Method,Peeping Tom( or anything Mike Patton related), Primus,Murs, the gaslight anthem, manchester orchestra, clutch,the nightwatchman tom morello, how to destroy angels,outkast,beady eye, the joy formidable, noah and the whale, the dodos, dropkick murphys,a fine frenzy,sara bareilles, wale,matisyahu,flight of the conchords, fleet foxes,bad religion,deerhunter, grinderman,r.e.m., ben harper and relentless 7,ben folds and nick hornby, adele,beck,tv on the radio,tegan and sara,spinnerette, the sounds,shooter jennings

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service