What is your "Priceless Incubus Moment" at HQ Live?

Incubus is planning a week of events here in Los Angeles to celebrate the release of their new album "If Not Now, When?". These events will take place at a storefront location here in LA where the band has taken over the whole site and turned it into the real live Incubus World Headquarters. We are going to call it HQ Live and that is where Incubus and their whole team will be holed up from June 1 -July 13th. And all kinds of things are going to be happening, from chats with the band, musicians clinics, behind the scenes look at the tour prep, and most of all some very special performances from the band from June 30-July 6...and all of it is going to be broadcast live on the internet. Its like a real time documentary of all that goes into the release of a new album and tour but you wont have to wait to see it in a theater. We are doing it in real time...as it happens. And we want you  fans to be a part of the show. So I want you to close your eyes and imagine that you are at the HQ, in the same room with the band and all its team. Tell me what your "Priceless Incubus Moment" would be..and we will try to make it happen.

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sooo cool... SCIENCE ON THE 6th for SARAHH?!?!?!?

David デヴィッド said:
An Incubus live week where the band would play entirely one of their record each night. The dream would be perfect if it happened in a place I could attend :-D
My priceless moment at HQ would be (if you can make it happen  on 7/6 @ noon :) ) would be I could watch Incubus perform and then get to take my pic w/them and get their autograph. I have seen Incubus 4 times!!! I saw them in Bakersfield CA, I saw them in San Diego CA, and a couple other places!!! I love Incubus and they are absolutely my favorite band EVER!!
my priceless moment at HQ was tonight! i never thought i'd get to see incubus in such an intimate space, literally inches away from them!

my priceless moment happened tonight too when they freakin played 5 songs (including crowded elevator!) that i had never heard live from make yourself

mostly blurry pictures and stories can be seen here: http://fangboners.tumblr.com/tagged/incubus

Woww you are all sooo lucky!! I hope my time will come soon!!
Being in that room with them would be enough. Any opportunity like that with incubus would always be priceless.

playing through ACLOTM live like they did with MV and MY. that would blow my mind and be a dream come true :)

or, you know, meeting them and hanging out with them while they jam or something :D

My "Priceless Incubus moment" came true! I was able to attend one of the live shows, and they played Make Yourself in its entirety. First time I have ever heard Consequence live! Very special meaning to me, as I had this album playing in the delivery room while I was having my daughter, and Consequence was playing when she was born. And I got to meet Ben, Jose and Kilmore!! :-)  Thank you Incubus for doing what you do, it truly does mean SO much!!
Soo Amaazing I am verry happy for you!! I was in the show tonight (07-03) veryyy intense and amazing. Thank you Incubus!!

Shauna Dye said:
My "Priceless Incubus moment" came true! I was able to attend one of the live shows, and they played Make Yourself in its entirety. First time I have ever heard Consequence live! Very special meaning to me, as I had this album playing in the delivery room while I was having my daughter, and Consequence was playing when she was born. And I got to meet Ben, Jose and Kilmore!! :-)  Thank you Incubus for doing what you do, it truly does mean SO much!!
PRICELESS
Meeting up with the band and crew after a show and inviting them to go to the local rock club in Cinci to hear one of my favorite local bands and  they choose to all jam on stage with the band.I coose this becuase its a great memory  i have of meeting Kenny Wayne Sheppard and Noah Hunt and the band, going to a small dive on the east side and they liked the band playing so much they got up and rocked the place! Great time for all that were there.
Attachments:

That sounds amaaazing!! they are such great guys, I love all the photos of them and the fans because they always have such great love for the movement and passion of their sound. What a fantastic memory for you!!

shirley hauck said:

Meeting up with the band and crew after a show and inviting them to go to the local rock club in Cinci to hear one of my favorite local bands and  they choose to all jam on stage with the band.I coose this becuase its a great memory  i have of meeting Kenny Wayne Sheppard and Noah Hunt and the band, going to a small dive on the east side and they liked the band playing so much they got up and rocked the place! Great time for all that were there.

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service