What is your "Priceless Incubus Moment" at HQ Live?

Incubus is planning a week of events here in Los Angeles to celebrate the release of their new album "If Not Now, When?". These events will take place at a storefront location here in LA where the band has taken over the whole site and turned it into the real live Incubus World Headquarters. We are going to call it HQ Live and that is where Incubus and their whole team will be holed up from June 1 -July 13th. And all kinds of things are going to be happening, from chats with the band, musicians clinics, behind the scenes look at the tour prep, and most of all some very special performances from the band from June 30-July 6...and all of it is going to be broadcast live on the internet. Its like a real time documentary of all that goes into the release of a new album and tour but you wont have to wait to see it in a theater. We are doing it in real time...as it happens. And we want you  fans to be a part of the show. So I want you to close your eyes and imagine that you are at the HQ, in the same room with the band and all its team. Tell me what your "Priceless Incubus Moment" would be..and we will try to make it happen.

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My best friend Erica and I have been to several shows.  The ultimate moment actually happened when we got to meet them twice.  She has been a fan much longer and watching her meet them for the first time was such a cool experience.  She was speechless the first time.  The second time we met them she was much calmer.  If time were not an issue, I'd love to hear them sing I miss you acoustic.  Erica lives in Charlotte and I live in Cincinnati.  This is our best buddy song and this would be a cool way to spend our time with a band that has brought us so many memories.

I have come to this post too often to read these and dream along with you all.. and I honestly find myself at a loss of words. I love this site sooo much already, I love this band more than any music in my life, and I am so deeply happy to be a part of this all. A new revolution for music/sound/fan base forum so wonderful. I cannot really even focus on one dream for HQ live.    ...When I close my eyes... I can see for miles.....        when I close my eyes, I see myself there in HQ.  My dream since my first concert as a young girl that had no idea how amazing could be has been to be in small jam room of these artists while the play and funk out. Being able to travel and follow your tours has been my lifestlye and privilege.. I will keep following you as we grow up all together lovely like grapes into sexy fine wines. Sitting on the couch with the biggest IF NOT NOW WHEN  smile on my face, looking all around me at the over joyed smiles of everyone else and experience this sound and dream coming to life. So personal and cherished, and also shared in the same realm as other fans and lovers alike with me... wow.. closing my eyes again and again to dream of this. Hopefully soon I will be able to close my eyes over and over again to relive these moments that will come to life at HQ live for me keeping them reeling for years to come in my path of life and incubus connection. I am really enjoying all of this. Sooo many dreams for all of us, it would be fun to hear some of the band mates ideas. Cheers and Love to the Lovies!! HQ family around the world!

Incubus playing Admiration would be fan-freakin'-tastic!

CALGONE LIVE

would be insane.

I remember getting my first incubus album, I must have been in 5th grade. I was obsessed, still to this day "Make yourself" will always hold memories of driving out to the Hampton's in my moms car and blasting that shit on constant replay, to be honest that cd is still in the disk changer. I have to admit im still looking for my "priceless incubus moment" I know one day I will encounter it. To be in an intimate distance of the band would make my heart skip beats. I originally was a music major so music lives in my soul. which is part of the reason I love incubus, their music is created from passion and released from their soul and attaches to mine. I want to know every source of influence and how they've grown and learned since their last album. If this was "Brittany's Dream" then I see myself smoking a bowl or joint with the band and just being part of the crew. I probably would want to fall to my knees and kiss the ground that brandon walks on, but dont worry I can keep it cool. I wish I could prove how much I fucking love Incubus, any chance I get to see them i have but its like a tease, so close yet so far. All of my friends know how much i love incubus, they would never let anyone else say their the biggest fan. they know, if ur getting my in car then incubus will be on <3 its pretty much a rule. Right now im still on daily watch for the next new single and news about the tour. To be invited to anything incubus would be a fucking dream <3 And if i got a picture in the end i think i could die a happy human.
I asked to give him one during the release of the US tour dates and he said yes! My priceless moment would be actually giving him that hug!
Agreed! I'd also love to see "Here in My Room."

Karla Aguirre said:
Incubus playing Admiration would be fan-freakin'-tastic!
I was not a fan of Incubus until Make Yourself. Then I got it. The funny thing was I was working with the Deftones at the time and thought they kicked Incubus's ass. But something about that album struck me to the core. And that was it. Love affair begun. Every album after that has only solidified my love for the band and I have enjoyed every moment of their progression. I have even developed an appreciation for SCIENCE and Fungous. When my dad who was also by best friend died last January Incubus helped get me through. The music helped me through some really dark times.

I have also been lucky to have met some awesome people through IOV and through my love for this band. I have been blessed that those other fans, my now friends, have invited me along when they got special passes or invitations.we have shared some amazing, and fun moments and road trips. These were people I had never meet before but through the IOV forum they felt immediately like family.

My priceless moment would be to repay that and have all of us converge on HQ for one of these events sharing in the love.I'm not talking about a large group. This is a special group of 8 with whom I would love to enjoy this. These are longtime dedicated fans who fly, drive take buses to see the band play. I know due to schedules they probably all can't make it but this is a dream, right?! I see us all smiling, singing along and truly being in the moment with the band.
that would be my priceless incubus moment as well :)

David デヴィッド said:
An Incubus live week where the band would play entirely one of their record each night. The dream would be perfect if it happened in a place I could attend :-D
They shuld do a residency at a medium sized venue, each album different day or two albums each day. I think most of their work would go good in pais (fungus + science, my + mv, aclotm + lg)

WOULD BE TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH I LOVE THE NEW ALBUM. MY 58 YEAR OLD FATHER WAS SPEECHLESS AFTER HEARING THE IF NOT NOW,WHEN? ALBUM... THE "ORIGINAL" IS MY FAVORITE ACTUALLY THE ALL ARE MY FAVORITE I WOULD LIKE TO JUST THANK THEM FOR JUST BEING FREAKIN AMAZING AND BEING THE BEST MEDICINE FOR ME OUT THERE.... MY MOM AND I WERE BIGGGG FANS SHE PAST AWAY UNEXPECTEDLY 3 YEARS AGO.. AND INCUBUS MUSIC HEALED ME, FROM ALL MY LOSS AND SADNESS. THERE MUSIC IS ORGASMIC.. I AM A 35 YEAR WOMAN AND I LOVE INCUBUS. TO MUCH TO SAY COULD SAY NICE THINGS ALL DAY ABOUTG THEM. THE ARE A GIFT AND NO ONE KNOWS IT YET!!!!!! P.S. THE ALBUM IS THRILLING AND WORTH THE WAIT IF YOU SEE DIFFER YOUR AN IDIOT BOX...

My priceless Incubus moment would just be being IN THE MOMENT. Being able to see in person and feel the love from every single song. Acoustic would be absolutely amazing. I love the rawness and the ability for a band to be able to sing live and at the same time not play a song exactly the same every single time. Incubus' musicality is unmeasured and to be able to soak that in and just be would be unreal. I would like to know what each one of their favorite songs are and what they mean to them. What they were thinking at that particular point when they were writing and collaborating on it.

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service