New "If not now when?" tour is started from Santa Barbara!!!

HERE THE SETLISTS!!!!

Someone can confirm this?

POST HERE the next!!!

from Incubus official facebook: 

Incubus World tour played in Santa Barbara, CA last night. Great show and great crowd. Great setlist with songs from every Incubus album.Tell us your favorite songs you'd like to hear on the upcoming tour. The party is just getting started. Stay up to date on all the latest Incubus news at www.incubushq.com including Euro dates being announced on Monday.

I can't wait to read the European dates! :)

Tags: dates, if, incubus, not, now, setlist, tour, when?

Views: 6981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I desperately need the If Not Now When tour shirt. Ran out when I was about to buy here in Manila during their concert 2 days ago. Where can I buy? Online? Does anyone know? Or is anyone willing to sell theirs? I am willing to pay any reasonable amount. PLS!
yes, here you can find antthing you want to buy http://incubus.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=47618_47746
I need the If Not Now When shirt with tour dates at the back! Including Manila 7/28/11!!! Is it there in that site? I dont see a back view of the shirts :(
Well...I mean I would be pissed if in my first song my equipment wasn't working right xD
Anybody know the setlist from Japan, Fuji rock festival? :)
Haha thanks Valentina, but I added that. Only based on videos from youtube and some posts on random sites.
ah ah ah ah :D :D

Jelger said:
Haha thanks Valentina, but I added that. Only based on videos from youtube and some posts on random sites.

Guys I have complete setlists  and links on my Incubus fan page under the album description:

https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=137114623035961

Anyone know the honolulu setlist?
I think that now in Hawaii they are sleeping...I wrote an email to Kyle, a guys that yesterday was there, for ask the setlist...

Jelger said:
Anyone know the honolulu setlist?
Ah okay, thanks Valentina :) I'm a bit of a setlist-geek so I'm pretty curious.

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service