If you have the chance to choose just one Incubus song for listening today...

...what song would it be?

Tags: Incubus, Song, Today, Today's

Views: 3763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Natalie,

double yeah yeah!

"Blessed she who clearly sees the wood for the trees".....say with me slowly... Den-dro-chro-no-lo-gy

Haha Andrea!

"To obtain a bird's eye is to turn a blizzard to a breeze...."

so many great lines in this song.

Hey, my whole reply to you Natalie, didn't show up! I said it IS Nice to know youuuu!

LOL I was a little curious about that ;) but I fig'd you'd catch it and elaborate! And it's nice to know YOU TOO Jane ♥

Surface To Air

Are You In? :)  Have a wonderful day everyone!!!! :)

Thieves is the song for today.... In so many ways, I feel we all can relate.  Especially those near fresh bodies of water.  Where I live, they are proposing to install a Chromium plant off of a river that feeds into a large lake, that provides water to our community.  If you were to follow the waterways, they lead to the Great Lakes... The water follows through every great lake and affects all communities... I feel we should be putting in our say as a continent against the madness of the greedy industries... This is unecessary...

http://greatlakesliteracy.net/_downloads/activities/how-long-water-...  here's some information on the water flows of the Great Lakes.

From one nature lover to the world of Incubus that cares about what's going on in this world....

great statement Andrea!  i'll check out the info on the great lakes!

Thank you Beth! This is yet another reason WHY I'm planning this trip.  We tend to forget where our water comes from and WHAT is going on around the scenes.  Just thinking about all the chaotic energies in certain bodies of water and how that energy affects us....The water healing sessions, I'm looking forward to all that can participate in songs of love to Nibi *water....

:)  They *politicians" don't speak for everyone.  They only think of the big bucks in their pockets but we all suffer without realizing it until it's too late.. Id suggest anyone that has stocks in mining industries to remove them...essentially, those stocks are hurting us because it's a form of greed for a natural resource that cannot be replaced and is causing direct impacts on our environment.... :)

I couldn't agree with you more, Andrea! Fracking is a big issue in my neck of the woods, and thankfully there are a lot of people very active in preventing this from happening. Yes, it's beyond admirable what MYF does for the environment and other important issues.

Jane, can you tell me a little about the situation in your area? What is going on? What is being impacted?, etc......

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2015   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service