So it's almost that time.... HQ box sets should be shipping any day now and that means those of us who bought them should be getting them in the mail soon!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to make this thread so we can take pictures with our unique pieces of canvas we get. Also, I think it would be fair for us to trade canvases, because if someone happens to get the piece I drew of Mikey surfing, I would totally trade for it!! Of if you get Brandon's art, but want Ben's, etc. But if you're gonna come in here and try to sell it only for profit, I will virtually punch you and get your post deleted. This is not ebay and I don't take nicely to scumbags trying to make a quick buck off fans (that goes to you too SCALPERS). If you are going to trade, please use common sense and discretion. If some person who only has the default picture and no other posts but wants you to send the canvas to a PO box and pay you with moneygram, don't do it. Don't get scammed, be smart.

Otherwise, have fun, admire and envy other's canvases and good luck with your "booster pack" box sets because you never know what canvas you might get!

Tags: Box, Canvases, HQ, Live, Set

Views: 4885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is mine!

I got mine in too!  <3 Found it on the box lid!

Here!! my canvases :)

Attachments:

My Canvasese!

I got mine last Tuesday. I am so happy with it.  It was totally worth the wait.  Here is mine :D

Melissa! This is amazing! Look Alive!  You got a great one!

so jealous. the zip code was wrong on my delivery address, it got returned to sender, and i'm being told "too bad, we refunded your payment". 

Seriously?!  I'm sorry!  :/

Topspin is beyond ridiculous.  Incubus is still amazing.  

agreed. not surprised with the failure by the usps either. the zip code (wrong, right) are next to each other. less than 5 mile drive. such a bummer.

After a long winter, my Box set arrived!!! It's most beautiful box in the universe!

Okay, so I got in touch with the BBB and topspin responded but when it came down to it, they did nothing at all to resolve the issue. I asked for a phone number so I could contact them, but the best they responded was, "We would like to talk to you on the phone. Give us a call or contact me directly." That's great, problem is, YOU NEVER GAVE ME A PHONE NUMBER. It seems like they know how the BBB works and they only used their responses (which are limited by the BBB and the process is closed after a few responses) to delay and reach the end of the process without actually doing anything. I mean, one of their responses was, "Has this issue been resolved yet?"

Soooooooo.....This means I have an incomplete box set that seems will never get completed. At this point I am finished with this and want nothing to do with it anymore. I will be selling my incomplete box set either as a whole (preferred) or in bulk pieces (all vinyl, dvds, all cds). If anyone is interested you may contact me via email...lestat_66683@yahoo.com. If interested, make me an offer and we can negotiate from there.

I know, very late... But I didnt find it too interesting but here is my canvas

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service