So it's almost that time.... HQ box sets should be shipping any day now and that means those of us who bought them should be getting them in the mail soon!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to make this thread so we can take pictures with our unique pieces of canvas we get. Also, I think it would be fair for us to trade canvases, because if someone happens to get the piece I drew of Mikey surfing, I would totally trade for it!! Of if you get Brandon's art, but want Ben's, etc. But if you're gonna come in here and try to sell it only for profit, I will virtually punch you and get your post deleted. This is not ebay and I don't take nicely to scumbags trying to make a quick buck off fans (that goes to you too SCALPERS). If you are going to trade, please use common sense and discretion. If some person who only has the default picture and no other posts but wants you to send the canvas to a PO box and pay you with moneygram, don't do it. Don't get scammed, be smart.

Otherwise, have fun, admire and envy other's canvases and good luck with your "booster pack" box sets because you never know what canvas you might get!

Tags: Box, Canvases, HQ, Live, Set

Views: 4868

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! were you able to find it on the orig.?  Wait, I found it! not telling where until you find it........

I found it on the box cover. By the words "An unexamined life is not worth living" and like a palm tree haha

Yeah, that's where I've been looking; the box cover (I refer to it as, 'orig.' lol) 

Can anyone tell me what the tracklist is of the Best of Nights vinyl is? Please tell me that Paper Shoes finally is on vinyl!!!

Anna Molly
A Crow Left of the Murder
Glass
Look Alive
Love Hurts
Megalomaniac
Monuments and Melodies
Pantomime
Paper Shoes
Punch Drunk
Rogues
Sick Sad Little World

Just got my box set!! Absolutely amazing. My canvas isn't that good but I could not care less!

Glad your worries are over, Bart!

Also not the greatest piece of canvas, but I'm just happy that I finally received it today. 

My box set arrived Friday and I cried tears of joy! My best friend, her boyfriend and her parents bought me the box set as a birthday gift because I knew I couldn't afford it and she knew, after we discussed what was in the box set, that I would be elated and appreciate this more than anything else she could buy me. We were heading out of town for the weekend so I didn't have time to take pics and upload them, though, I did find my piece of canvas in the pictures. I watched my DVD on Saturday and again I cried. As I sat watching the DVD and the songs spanning from the early days to today I reminisced about the last 12+ years that I have loved them, seeing in my mind the changes they have gone through. Seeing them as young 20 somethings to now mid-late 30 somethings. Remembering every time they helped me through a tough time or I used their music to celebrate something. Having them playing in the delivery room while I worked through labor and gave birth to our first child. It's such a beautiful way to remember this group of 5 guys who has done so much for me, been there for me through the good and the bad, the tough and the easy and hoping they will be there for so many more wonderful years of my life experiences. It's so amazing! Opening the box and seeing the beauty of what was inside, I honestly feel like I have received the greatest gift ever! It is now one of my most prized possessions, I'm so elated to be one of the lucky ones who has the opportunity to own this masterpiece. It's perfect, beautiful, magical! I feel so blessed to also have people in my life who I mean so much to that they would invest their money in something like this for me. I'll share my canvas later tonight!!! I really do hope to one day be able to tell Ben, Brandon, Chris, Jose and Mike how much they mean to me and how much their music is and forever will be a part of me. They will remain in my heart and mind always. 

***sorry I am such a sap...

You're not a sap!  You love INCUBUS!  We all feel the same way! LOL  How very nice of your friends to buy this for you!!!

I can't post pictures but I got mine on Friday and was utterly shocked by the size...this totally exceeded my wildest expectations...but my canvas has three stripes of bright green tape in the corner, no drawing and I'm missing a signature...but all is well because like I said, I expected way less and am very thankful for anything that I could have gotten...but I'm trying to figure out what part of the canvas I got because I see nothing that has green tape....I'm seriously ecstatic by this!

Crystal, are you sure it's tape? Look in the left bottom '1/4' of the box lid. See the green heart? It kinda looks like 'tape'. could that be it?  ;)

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service