"Show Incubus Around Your Town"-Win Free Tix and Backstage Passes!

Incubus is starting a world tour soon! The dates and venues for the "If Not Now, When?" World Tour can be found on the 'Tour' tab of Incubus World Headquarters. (http://incubushq.com/events/event/listUpcoming) They'd like to see what the world has to offer beyond the stage, however, and for that they need your help. Fans around the world are constantly offering to show Incubus the best of what their cities have to offer, so Incubus would like to accept the invitation. The band would like fans to submit their best audition at playing tour guide for their cities. Show them what makes your town unique, what makes it stand out as a great place to hang out and an awesome place to play a rock show. Show off hole-in-the-wall locations or the best restaurants; places where Incubus might be able to spend a day off to relax and unwind, or even just places that other fans might enjoy to visit. The best and most creative video for each venue will be hand-picked by the band and their management, and given VIP tickets and backstage passes for the show.

* Videos should be between 2-4 minutes in length and feature the highlights and most notable landmarks of the city.

* Videos should have good audio quality and provide a translation into English if they are not recorded in English.

* Videos should be submitted to the group on Incubus World Headquarters corresponding to the venue no less than one week before the concert. The earlier, the better. For example, fans wishing to enter the contest for Berlin will have a better shot at giving the band and their team a chance to review their video if they enter by June 3rd rather than June 10th. The band would like a full week to be able to review all entries and pick the best of the bunch.

* Approximately one week from the concert, the winner will be selected and contacted through Incubus World Headquarters regarding how to receive their passes.

This is a unique opportunity for Incubus fans, so good luck, and think outside the box!

Views: 2450

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My video is 8minutes+ long and Ren messaged me told me he liked it. So I guess it isn't a problem...
me, too, Sunny hahaha. but the d-day for Jakarta gig is near and so far there's no news about the winner. I feel like giving in :(

Sunny Ha said:

Silvia Paci Digei (Italia adm) said:
weel, I think you'd better not, but Oceana filmed a 9 minutes video...

I knew she won. ~ I don't think my 9 mins video will be a problem. Oceana is just an example ^^ can't wait for the winner~~~ I am so desperate to wn for S.Korea :)

Yeah! It depends on the content of the video as well, definitely

What? still no announcements for winners-jakarta? but their concert's tom! someone needs to alarm rennie or lauren. haha
My video suppose to be 4-5 mins long, for Milan show on November 15th. I'll work on that with two friends, it's a work group, I hope it will go well for the contest. Amber and Nav won as a couple...three people entry would go qell for you?
Thank you for supporting me, Sunny! I have a lot of ideas to put out! =D
yeah sunny, still waiting for the announcements of winners for manila as well. maybe they will message the winner directly here on hq...

hahaha I know, right? maybe it's because there's only 1 video for the Jakarta gig, I don't know. and good luck to both of you, Sunny and Silvia! 

Beverly Kho said:

What? still no announcements for winners-jakarta? but their concert's tom! someone needs to alarm rennie or lauren. haha
ahahahah probably it's because of that! Lucky one!
Ill be finishing up the rest of my filming today and will start the piecing and editing soon after!! I think you guys will enjoy it. I'm what people like to call a goofball!! Haha
Well done! I love the bowing deer! and your karaoke!

Tim Gossage said:

Hey! I've already posted my entry on the Fuji Rocks group but just in case I'll post it here as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOAjtF5UkMw&feature=channel_vide...

Thanks! I know the video's pretty lame but it's been a great summary of my year in Japan and it shows a lot of the highlights!

Debra Wilson said:

Well done! I love the bowing deer! and your karaoke!

Tim Gossage said:

Hey! I've already posted my entry on the Fuji Rocks group but just in case I'll post it here as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOAjtF5UkMw&feature=channel_vide...

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service