Hey Guys,

 

We wanted to start this thread so you guys can be notified of fan pre-sales when we announce them. Here's the deal - we have a system in place whereby we will notify our regional groups of fan pre-sales in their area FIRST. Then, after a day we will update this thread with news of the pre-sale, just in-case there is anyone that hasn't heard about it yet that still wanted to get in on the action. We will also update the tour date event page on the site with the information. Keep in mind these pre-sales are for the FANS, but they're not ONLY for HQ members - we will just be notifying you guys about them FIRST as gratitude for your support. SO, feel free to share the pre-sale info on other incubus websites, tell all your friends, get the info out anywhere you feel like other fans will be looking for it.

 

With all that said, here is the first US fan pre-sale, for our August 5th show in Honolulu, Hawaii.

 

Pre-Sale Link: http://fla.vor.us/wafform.aspx?_act=eventview&_pky=99336

Password: Hawaii

Event Page Link: http://incubushq.com/events/incubus-in-concerthonolulu-hi

 

Thats all for now, but we'll be posting more soon, so keep checking and remember, you'll hear about it FIRST if you're in a group, so make sure you're a member of one and be on the lookout for messages from the HQ!

Views: 530

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome news! Thank you, Joe!

thank you!

I'll keep my eyes very open! :D O_O

so to carify.. if we are members of the fan group that gets pre sale emails and opportunities..we will know first? and Then this page will be updated? .. either way..CANT FREAKIN WAIT FOR THE MA SHOW :)
yes Sami. The groups will get notice FIRST. Then 1 day after announcing to the groups, I will update this thread with the information in-case anyone outside the group wanted to partake in the pre-sale. Note that this is not private information, anyone is allowed to spread the word about the pre-sales; these aren't ONLY for Incubus HQ members - but by being in the HQ & in regional groups, you will hear about it FIRST before anyone else.

Thanks Joe... but I was talking more about the presale fan groups from like the enjoyincubus site and htings like that... like the places that would normally be told about the presales first from past shows? 

 

THanks for all the info! :) 

Joltin Joe said:

yes Sami. The groups will get notice FIRST. Then 1 day after announcing to the groups, I will update this thread with the information in-case anyone outside the group wanted to partake in the pre-sale. Note that this is not private information, anyone is allowed to spread the word about the pre-sales; these aren't ONLY for Incubus HQ members - but by being in the HQ & in regional groups, you will hear about it FIRST before anyone else.

Santa Barbara!

Link: http://bit.ly/jr52Kz

Code: outofmind

4 ticket limit

pre-sale ends tomorrow @ 10pm PST

general on-sale is Saturday 10am

No Sami, the enjoyincubus groups & other things that were used in the past won't be used on this tour. We'll announce pre-sales here on the HQ FIRST and after a day will let the info out via facebook, twitter, etc.

Sami Sioux said:

Thanks Joe... but I was talking more about the presale fan groups from like the enjoyincubus site and htings like that... like the places that would normally be told about the presales first from past shows? 

 

THanks for all the info! :) 

well i wasnt notified of the santa barbara info. i was just lucky enough to read about it before hand. also im part of the LA group.. why wasnt i notified?
we sent it to the LA group. Check your HQ inbox.

Vor-Vorverkaufs Informationen

 

Hallo Leute,

 

Wir haben uns überlegt diesen Thread hier zu starten, um euch über die Presales zu informieren, wenn wir sie bekannt geben. Hier ist unser Angebot - wir haben eine Methode mithilfe welcher wir unsere Regionalgruppen über die Fan-Vorverkäufe ihrer Region als erstes bekannt geben. Dann einen Tag später werden wir diesen Thread hinsichtlich des Vorverkaufs auf den neuesten Stand bringen, nur für den Fall, dass es noch immer Leute gibt, die noch nicht davon gehört haben, aber trotzdem in Aktion treten möchten. Außerdem werden wir die Tourdaten-Event Seite hier mit den neuesten Informationen versehen. Bitte denkt daran, diese Vor-Vorverkäufe sind für Fans, aber nicht nur für HQ Mitglieder- wir werden euch lediglich als erste darüber informieren, um uns für eure Unterstützung zu bedanken. Also bitte, wenn ihr wollt, dann teilt die Vorverkaufsinformationen auf anderen Incubus - Webseiten, erzählt all euren Freunden davon und bringt die Infos überall dorthin, wo ihr das Gefühl habt, dass Fans danach suchen werden.

 

So und nun hier der erste US FAn Vorverkauf, für  das Konzert am 5. August in Honulu, Hawaii.

 

Vorverkaufslink: Honululu Presale

 

Passwort: Hawaii

 

Eventseite: Concert Honululu August 5th

 

Das war's erstmal, aber wir werden bald mehr bekanntgeben. Also bleibt dran und denkt daran, ihr hört als erstes davon, wenn ihr in einer Gruppe seid. Deshalb tretet eurer Gruppe bei und haltet Ausschau nach mails von den HQ!

Not sure how the pre-sale is gunna work? I got my code yesterday from the pre-order of INNW and Im curious if anyone knows if it will be through websites like ticketmaster or livenation so we will be able the pick where we are for the concert (pit, lawn, seats) or if it is going to b selected at random... Thanks again in advance!

There will be a link posted in your email. If you follow that link you will be redirected to the specific ticket dealer, a site that will ask you for the password that was sent to you. Once you entered the password a site should open where you can purchase tickets directly.

 

And you should be able to choose any ticket you like.

 

At least that is how it worked for me.

Alex Teague said:

Not sure how the pre-sale is gunna work? I got my code yesterday from the pre-order of INNW and Im curious if anyone knows if it will be through websites like ticketmaster or livenation so we will be able the pick where we are for the concert (pit, lawn, seats) or if it is going to b selected at random... Thanks again in advance!

RSS


facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

 

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service