Heh folks. If you are the kind of person who likes to buy artist branded merchandise you can help us to a better job of providing the kinds of items you are interested in. Very soon, the guys in the band will be meeting with our merchandising partner to come up with designs and new products for a new online store and for the upcoming World Tour. Tell us what you are interested in and we'll do our best to see if we can make it available.

Views: 538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is so helpful for me. We are just starting a new product line and knowing what our patrons are interested is huge. Talk to me folks, talk to me!

I'm really hoping the leather bracelets and bag straps are not real leather. I'd love to get the bag and bracelets if they're fake leather! I'm really hoping there will be laptop vinyl and iPhone covers. Also, long dress tees would be fucking fantastic! Plain Incubus logo stickers, etc..

Really looking forward to the merch; however, my bank account is quite nervous.

brandon's artbooks i.e : White Fluffy Clouds! I've been trying to find it here in Malaysia for years, and the shipment cost is to high for me to order online
I'd love to see and buy a grey and hot pink high wire walker girlie tee. Keep the Adolescents color scheme going!  

I agree with you on the leather! I don't wear leather but I'd love the bracelets.

Other than that, I love 90% of the merch :D (Some i'm not too keen on, like the chart tee.)

Kylie Thompson said:

I'm really hoping the leather bracelets and bag straps are not real leather. I'd love to get the bag and bracelets if they're fake leather! I'm really hoping there will be laptop vinyl and iPhone covers. Also, long dress tees would be fucking fantastic! Plain Incubus logo stickers, etc..

Really looking forward to the merch; however, my bank account is quite nervous.

Narrowed it down to top 2 t-shirt choices:

1) PINK LIGHTS

2) COVER (with tightrope walker and tour dates on back)

Hoping to get either one in the pre-order! :)

Hi guys

you can see steve showing the new merch ideas here: 

http://www.livestream.com/incubusworldheadquarters/video?clipId=pla...

i want a members skate so bad!

all graph shirts are amazing! specially the first ones / cover art (tour) / geometry series.
HUGE! Nice design, colors and awesome ideias.

Congrats to incubus crew! i cant wait to buy all of it.

=] 

I thought that landing and nest white were the two best. I think that they are super creative and simple ideas. There isn't too much going on on the shirt itself, which I find really cool. If either of those two shirts go on sale I will for sure by one. I also liked the leather key chain idea. Like Steve said, it's practical. If I had to pick my third favorite I would go with the tightrope walker.
How about some mens tank tops?? I refuse to wear tshirts, especially where I live. Make some mens tanks and I shall purchase by the shizzloads!! And die cuts like everyone else said, stickers galore.

How about a line of Incubus TV Dinners??

Just kidding :p
i love the t shirt "balance" and "gowth", I want theeeeeeeeem !!!!!!   :D

Just watched Renman's briefing

Love the Hypno portrait Tshirt - totally retro! I'll have one and slice the shoulder off for my Rrrrrock Chick nights

and The Growth, for my eco friendly dayz

Thanks for giving us the chance to give you feedback.

Ciao bello

I really liked the cover artwork tee with the dates on the back, the Pink Lights tee, and the Ajex tee.

The Shadow Lithe is great! I would love to see that picture used on more merchandise. Thanks for the preview Ren!

A lot of people have been talking about bringing back Chuck. I think it would be awesome to have him hidden in some new artwork rather than having merchandise dedicated to him. Something subliminal!

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service