"Invite Only Performances by Incubus" at HQLive -How To Qualify

Incubus is planning a week of events here in Los Angeles to celebrate the release of their new album "If Not Now, When?". And all kinds of things are going to be happening, from chats with the band, musician's clinics, behind the scenes look at the tour prep, and most of all some very special performances from the band from June 30-July 6...Six performances in all and all of it is going to be broadcast live on the internet. But for a lucky few, you can be part of the live in studio audience. Only 75 people can attend each performance so these invites will be highly in demand. Tickets are not being sold for these events. Its invite only and we can't figure out who to invite. That's where you come in. Give us some ideas of how we can pick the list. Think out of the box and think about how we can give everybody who'd like to be there a fair shot. Think about how we can involve fans not just from LA but also Incubus fans in the US and internationally as well. We will be keeping an eye out for great ideas and look forward to seeing the most deserving fans sitting on the couch that week. 

Tags: HQ, contest, headquarters, ideas, incubus, live, suggestions, world

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey lauren!!! so tomorrow morning i just show up with my ID? do i need to print out anything?

Lauren Clay (Mod) said:

Hah, and here I was about to go over here to release the address.

Yes, it's in the same location as the previous secret shows and the KTLA interview this morning.  Yes, the address Priscilla just offered is correct.  PLEASE DO NOT COME OVER if you don't have a scheduled slot or an active invite from someone on the team; we're trying to avoid long lines at the door because there are other businesses nearby which probably won't appreciate being blocked-off by Incubus fans too much...

So I got my email about the 4th saying they are still doing HQ and that all times are earlier now, but they are not doing a show that night.. hopefully something works out so that us going on the 4th of july still have a chance to see a show!!
What was your original time and what did it get bumped up to? I'm curious.

Sarahh (SHAFT!) said:
So I got my email about the 4th saying they are still doing HQ and that all times are earlier now, but they are not doing a show that night.. hopefully something works out so that us going on the 4th of july still have a chance to see a show!!

Greeting Incubus Fans,

Thank you for your RSVP to the Incubus HQ Live session on Thursday, June 30th!

Unfortunately, the 4pm-5pm timeslot you have registered for is no longer available. Instead, you are CONFIRMED for the June 30th Thursday 12pm-1pm  timeslot.

Please remember to bring identification with you. We look forward to seeing you at this special Incubus event. We apologize for any inconvenience this time change may have caused. In the event that you can not make this new timeslot, we have your name on record and will do our best to get you entry into the Incubus HQ Live space between 11am-3pm on Thursday, June 30th.

Sincerely,

Incubus HQ Live

WTF I just got that e-mail, the day before.. really!? I can't make it that early! What the heck!!!!!!

Same here, they told me 1-2pm & now I might not be able to go either! Can anyone help us out?!!

Erin Van Hemelrijck said:

Greeting Incubus Fans,

Thank you for your RSVP to the Incubus HQ Live session on Thursday, June 30th!

Unfortunately, the 4pm-5pm timeslot you have registered for is no longer available. Instead, you are CONFIRMED for the June 30th Thursday 12pm-1pm  timeslot.

Please remember to bring identification with you. We look forward to seeing you at this special Incubus event. We apologize for any inconvenience this time change may have caused. In the event that you can not make this new timeslot, we have your name on record and will do our best to get you entry into the Incubus HQ Live space between 11am-3pm on Thursday, June 30th.

Sincerely,

Incubus HQ Live

WTF I just got that e-mail, the day before.. really!? I can't make it that early! What the heck!!!!!!

Pleasssssse tell me 1-2pm is still on!!!!!!
Yeah it is, and if you didn't get an e-mail then you're fine but this is so ridiculous I can't even go.. I'm going out of town & leaving Friday so this was my only chance.. it's so unfair especially to send it out the day before I'm so confused
Whew >_< I'm safe... But I must say I feel a little guilty now! Incubus should make it up to those who aren't able to make it because of the change! ^_^

@Sarah, Rennie is doing a briefing right now and he says as of now there will be no show on the evening of the 4th. Brandon needs a break to rest his voice.

Also I'm kinda bummed that I booked my session so early in the morning. He said the time the guys will probably be there is from 12-3pm. Everyday. Boo :(

Hi, Pixy from Humboldt county..  

so I think a great idea to include incubus fans from all over would be to set up a scholarolarship style application prosess where each applicant would have to write and essay send a video or something along those lines so that the boys can in a way have the ability to meet each indivdual so as to assist them in deciding who gets the chance to get into this amazing intimate blessing of a show.  thanks for everything!!

So Much Love and So Many Blessings yo you all!!!

Namaste, Pixy.

Yes Lots has changed,  im still wondering what I am supposed to do.. and what the chances of us all getting to see this place are, I trust that they are doing everything they can.. but its so much at once it got really messy and now roughly 600 people are wondering what to do hahaha

Marisa said:

@Sarah, Rennie is doing a briefing right now and he says as of now there will be no show on the evening of the 4th. Brandon needs a break to rest his voice.

Also I'm kinda bummed that I booked my session so early in the morning. He said the time the guys will probably be there is from 12-3pm. Everyday. Boo :(

since theyre moving the post-3pm slots to 1pm i wonder if there will be more winners drawn during that time for the concerts, since there are more people going then.

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service