"Invite Only Performances by Incubus" at HQLive -How To Qualify

Incubus is planning a week of events here in Los Angeles to celebrate the release of their new album "If Not Now, When?". And all kinds of things are going to be happening, from chats with the band, musician's clinics, behind the scenes look at the tour prep, and most of all some very special performances from the band from June 30-July 6...Six performances in all and all of it is going to be broadcast live on the internet. But for a lucky few, you can be part of the live in studio audience. Only 75 people can attend each performance so these invites will be highly in demand. Tickets are not being sold for these events. Its invite only and we can't figure out who to invite. That's where you come in. Give us some ideas of how we can pick the list. Think out of the box and think about how we can give everybody who'd like to be there a fair shot. Think about how we can involve fans not just from LA but also Incubus fans in the US and internationally as well. We will be keeping an eye out for great ideas and look forward to seeing the most deserving fans sitting on the couch that week. 

Tags: HQ, contest, headquarters, ideas, incubus, live, suggestions, world

Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes i know thats why i made my appointment and i went today early as hell in the morning they needed fans lol and my little brandon got to play little bit of drums while they were jamming out mike didnt mind tho, lol i cant wait until tomorrow......
We should start a new thread and let people know :)
Bring quarters, or theres the side street that u can park in as well...
@Marisa I'll see about getting an official announcement with the address up.  Not sure about the times for the clinics, though.
how does one get an invite?? I sooo want to go!!

Thanks Lauren!

I hate to ask a million questions, but for those that get picked to come to the live performances in the evenings, will we be allowed to take pictures and shoot video?

Lauren Clay (Mod) said:

@Marisa I'll see about getting an official announcement with the address up.  Not sure about the times for the clinics, though.
How about a balance of people who has never seen them and the hardcore fans.
Thank you guys!!!! <3

Those who will be participating in the HQ Live should be eligible. They made the effort to make the appointment expressing their interest in the band, art, and social media. Since the response has been so great to the HQ Event, Random selection would be in order for a fair shot to those who signed up for the event.  

Now, how to involve people outside the LA and internationally - it would be assumed people will be videoing, picture text-ing, and utilizing social media to the fullest extent. (if they have smartphones?)

Maybe the HQ live event can solicit some media  or technological sponsors like Hewlett Packard, dell, apple, or VERIZON WIRELESS. To provide demo gadgets to record the event and stream it live. Renting camera or camcorders? 

These are my ideas. Hope it works out! INCUBUS ROCKS! - ROBERT

That's actually a question I posed to our moderator Lauren.

I have a Flip camera that I'd like to bring to shoot video and I also have a SLR camera I'd like to shoot photo's with. I've pulled that double duty before, it's rough but I can make it happen :)  I just hope I can bring in both items IF I'm lucky enough to win tickets to the evening performance :)

Robert Palle said:

Those who will be participating in the HQ Live should be eligible. They made the effort to make the appointment expressing their interest in the band, art, and social media. Since the response has been so great to the HQ Event, Random selection would be in order for a fair shot to those who signed up for the event.  

Now, how to involve people outside the LA and internationally - it would be assumed people will be videoing, picture text-ing, and utilizing social media to the fullest extent. (if they have smartphones?)

Maybe the HQ live event can solicit some media  or technological sponsors like Hewlett Packard, dell, apple, or VERIZON WIRELESS. To provide demo gadgets to record the event and stream it live. Renting camera or camcorders? 

These are my ideas. Hope it works out! INCUBUS ROCKS! - ROBERT

the last update i heard was... the people that will be invited to the HQlive private shows will be chosen from those who have already rsvp'd for hour sessions at the HQlive gallery. there will be a raffle each hour where names will be chosen, those 'winners' will get to come back that night for the private show. with that said... all of the hour sessions have been booked and are full now.

hoping that when i get there for my hour session on my bday I convince them to make me win the raffle to come back and watch them play!! how awsome would that be?!!?best bday ever i think!!! crossing fingers til then :)

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service