"Invite Only Performances by Incubus" at HQLive -How To Qualify

Incubus is planning a week of events here in Los Angeles to celebrate the release of their new album "If Not Now, When?". And all kinds of things are going to be happening, from chats with the band, musician's clinics, behind the scenes look at the tour prep, and most of all some very special performances from the band from June 30-July 6...Six performances in all and all of it is going to be broadcast live on the internet. But for a lucky few, you can be part of the live in studio audience. Only 75 people can attend each performance so these invites will be highly in demand. Tickets are not being sold for these events. Its invite only and we can't figure out who to invite. That's where you come in. Give us some ideas of how we can pick the list. Think out of the box and think about how we can give everybody who'd like to be there a fair shot. Think about how we can involve fans not just from LA but also Incubus fans in the US and internationally as well. We will be keeping an eye out for great ideas and look forward to seeing the most deserving fans sitting on the couch that week. 

Tags: HQ, contest, headquarters, ideas, incubus, live, suggestions, world

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

karla, i believe you're right. it's at the same location. i also haven't received an address, but i'm just assuming it's at that location.
If it is in the same location... Then I have an address! My inbox blew up with messages when the secret show pic was on Twitter and people gave out an address

I'm concerned for the people who are going to the clinic tomorrow, that they haven't gotten the address yet.

My date isn't till next Wednesday and although I do have the address from the secret show last Saturday, I'd still like to know details to confirm I have the right address :(

Lauren? Bueller? Anyone??

Yes its the same address, and btw its awesome today early in the morning i got to meet the band, they were doing press for ktla, it was awesome .......YAY and i got a awesome gift surprise Yay

Marisa said:

I'm concerned for the people who are going to the clinic tomorrow, that they haven't gotten the address yet.

My date isn't till next Wednesday and although I do have the address from the secret show last Saturday, I'd still like to know details to confirm I have the right address :(

heres the address again......
161 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036

Priscilla zamora said:

Yes its the same address, and btw its awesome today early in the morning i got to meet the band, they were doing press for ktla, it was awesome .......YAY and i got a awesome gift surprise Yay

Marisa said:

People are assuming its in the same location but yes, I need confirmation as well!! I'm seriously starting to worry. I think I gave myself high hopes. Tsk tsk lol

Marisa said:

Oh my god!! I'm bowing down to you right now!!

Priscilla zamora said:

heres the address again......
161 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036

Priscilla zamora said:

Marisa said:

Hah, and here I was about to go over here to release the address.

Yes, it's in the same location as the previous secret shows and the KTLA interview this morning.  Yes, the address Priscilla just offered is correct.  PLEASE DO NOT COME OVER if you don't have a scheduled slot or an active invite from someone on the team; we're trying to avoid long lines at the door because there are other businesses nearby which probably won't appreciate being blocked-off by Incubus fans too much...

Oh my gosssh, oh my uwufbreuedhjeuyb!!!!!!! Thank you, Priscilla, Lauren, TH anybody, everybody!!!!!! I'm Happy Karlita for the rest of the day!!!! Oh, joy!!!
lauren (or priscilla), what's the parking situation? is there a lot nearby? or should i bring quarters for meters?
Bring lots of quarters. It is your average business district in LA (that is, lots of little shops next to each other) in front of some residential, so parking is largely either metered or 'You can't park here from X to Y hour on Z days' and so forth.  Be prepared for the eventuality that you might have to walk a block or two to get to it (or more).
Lauren, is there an official email that's going to be sent out with info for the clinic's? I'm glad to have found the address, but I'm just thinking for the people that aren't reading this thread :)

Lauren Clay (Mod) said:

Hah, and here I was about to go over here to release the address.

Yes, it's in the same location as the previous secret shows and the KTLA interview this morning.  Yes, the address Priscilla just offered is correct.  PLEASE DO NOT COME OVER if you don't have a scheduled slot or an active invite from someone on the team; we're trying to avoid long lines at the door because there are other businesses nearby which probably won't appreciate being blocked-off by Incubus fans too much...

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service