"Invite Only Performances by Incubus" at HQLive -How To Qualify

Incubus is planning a week of events here in Los Angeles to celebrate the release of their new album "If Not Now, When?". And all kinds of things are going to be happening, from chats with the band, musician's clinics, behind the scenes look at the tour prep, and most of all some very special performances from the band from June 30-July 6...Six performances in all and all of it is going to be broadcast live on the internet. But for a lucky few, you can be part of the live in studio audience. Only 75 people can attend each performance so these invites will be highly in demand. Tickets are not being sold for these events. Its invite only and we can't figure out who to invite. That's where you come in. Give us some ideas of how we can pick the list. Think out of the box and think about how we can give everybody who'd like to be there a fair shot. Think about how we can involve fans not just from LA but also Incubus fans in the US and internationally as well. We will be keeping an eye out for great ideas and look forward to seeing the most deserving fans sitting on the couch that week. 

Tags: HQ, contest, headquarters, ideas, incubus, live, suggestions, world

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ashley: KROQ kevin & Bean's breakfast with Incubus. I was there when he was signing the note for you. I was in the front row.

Ashley Wysocki said:

Is the hour session we sign up for good for 1 or 2 people? 

So many questions, aaaahhh!!!  Thanks for answering all of these, Lauren!

July 2 for 10am yeap yeap.

Friday at 10 am (my 7pm) stoked!

I have a 10am for July 6th :)

I'm surprised so many people went for the morning hours. I thought everyone would be pushing for the late afternoon sessions :)

I know. I choose the morning cause I'm a morning person :0)

Marisa said:

I have a 10am for July 6th :)

I'm surprised so many people went for the morning hours. I thought everyone would be pushing for the late afternoon sessions :)

Here is the breaking news link Esteban, it starts with the most updated response: Breaking News Thread

Esteban Ruiz said:

Where is the breaking news forum located??

Miquela Sierra said:

for those who havent read the "Breaking News!" forum (which you totally should since you're missing a lot!) the invites for the live concerts will be pooled from the people who signed up for hour-long blocks on each given day.
I believe the sign-up is only good for one person.

Lol, oh no way!!!  It was such an exciting day!! The most unique autograph I think I'll ever get, and of course, Incubus was amazing!

I'm secretly hoping Incubus does another Breakfast in a couple weeks!  **Fingers Crossed**

Bibi Rios said:

Hey Ashley: KROQ kevin & Bean's breakfast with Incubus. I was there when he was signing the note for you. I was in the front row.

Ashley Wysocki said:

July 3rd for 2PM :) This is so exciting! I'm also pretty new to hq, so hello, my name is Liza (lee-zuh)!
Fingers crossed girl. I hope they do. Hey y don't we join forces and bug Kroq until they book it. XD

Ashley Wysocki said:

Lol, oh no way!!!  It was such an exciting day!! The most unique autograph I think I'll ever get, and of course, Incubus was amazing!

I'm secretly hoping Incubus does another Breakfast in a couple weeks!  **Fingers Crossed**

Bibi Rios said:

Ashley Wysocki said:

Ah. That sux. I wanted to bring my sister along. Bummer.

Lauren Clay (Mod) said:

I believe the sign-up is only good for one person.
So have your sister sign up for the same time slot!

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service