Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Incubus w/ Cake and Angels & Airwaves 5/13 in Philly

Just got an alert from a local radio station that Incubus will be headlining the station's birthday show at the Festival Pier in Philadelphia on May 13th! Also, they will be playing with Cake and Angels & Airwaves. Tickets go on sale Feb. 4th, but you can win them this week from Radio 104.5.

I'm so excited about this. I'm seeing RHCP 2 days before this in Philly. That's my two favorite bands within two days of each other :D

Link: http://www.radio1045.com/pages/birthday-show/2012/

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anybody know when/if they're going to issue a presale password for this?  Says on Ticketmaster that the presale starts Thursday at 10am.

i was just thinking the same thing. what do we do to get this "presale" code so we can order tickets thursday at 10?!? someone needs to let us know! haha

i rsvp'D TO THE EVENT ON HERE...AND still havent received my presale code:(

Hey guys - you have to RSVP on the tour site on here. They then e-mail you the pass code. I'll just give it to you because you're obviously registered on here. It's "isadore". Just go to Ticketmaster's site and enter the code and you can get your tickets before they go officially on sale on Saturday.

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service