Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

For all that do not have time to catch one of Steves Morning Briefing, or know anything about whats been going on the last few weeks i will let you into the loop a little.

Incubus are scheduled to play 2 german festivals in June, and with them being so close, they are popping into the UK to do some promo, since our radio stations are about as useful as a soggy papertowel!! 

Soooooo ... what we know so far is, that they will be landing in London on Sunday 12th June... and that the 14th might be a date you want to keep free for a special event aka a gig!! So get brushing your friends off, playing sick at work and make sure you can be there!!  Not that Anyone would condone such actions ;-)

The date could change if something goes wrong, but more details like the venue and time will be confirmed as soon as ren can let the cat out of the bag, and i will be sure to post it here!!

Lets just say... Steve might also have some surprises for some lucky members in this group as well, so if you know anyone from the UK who is on here, and not part of this group, please tell them to join!!

Anyways guys!!

Over and Out, feel free to pee your pants with excitement now!

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't received an email with a code either :(

Not sure what to do....I NEED to get tickets!

I haven't got my code yet either :( and I joined quite awhile ago

Check your email! I had totally bypassed it thinking it was part of the endless thread of shit updates from here. I GOT MAIL :-D

check your actual email, not on here (which is where I was waiting for it! grrr)

Lorna Hale said:
DId it just go in your inbox?! I haven't had anything!! :-(
I've just changed my settings for what they email you so hopefully it'll arrive soon. I hadn't completely turned off all email notifications I just unchecked some of the more annoying ones (like emailing you everytime someone joins the group) hope I haven't mucked it up for myself :-S
Ditto Donna. I changed my email setting cuz of the endless spamming. But revered it now...

Donna Kurylak said:
I've just changed my settings for what they email you so hopefully it'll arrive soon. I hadn't completely turned off all email notifications I just unchecked some of the more annoying ones (like emailing you everytime someone joins the group) hope I haven't mucked it up for myself :-S

If people are accidentally deleting the mail or missing it thinking it's a post - would someone who HAS got the email tell us what the subject line is so we can look out for it?

I did earlier today but it looked like they were all replies to chat threads on here, may have deleted it in error.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt said:
check your actual email, not on here (which is where I was waiting for it! grrr)

Lorna Hale said:
DId it just go in your inbox?! I haven't had anything!! :-(
This is heart-crushing!
i need it too. :(
The mail title is : Incubus HQ PRE-SALE 14th June @ The Forum, London UK . Hope that helps u guys find it. Idiots if u deleted it though should have been keeping your third eye open !
Do you reckon the codes are being sent in stages or have we lost our chance?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service