Remember back in like 2004 when Incubus released some official bootlegs of a few shows? Yeah. Good times, right?

Let's say we were going to get something like that going again. Let's say there might be lot of recordings from the past tour we could use. How should they be released? What kind of awesome things could they be packaged with? Package deals?

Commune. Discuss. Explain. Share your crazy ideas, how much you'd be willing to pay for them, anything; we're listening.

Tags: bootlegs, music, swag

Views: 3216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A hard-copy CD bootleg per show release would be fantastic. There's nothing quite like getting hold of a copy of the show that you attended! I went to the Nottingham, UK show last November, and thought the setlist was fantastic, and would love a copy of the bootleg - just as it was on the night! Particularly with additions such as Beware Criminal, which were absent in many other shows. As a point of reference, Pearl Jam have a very efficient system of bootlegs - show-by-show - maybe a system worth examining to apply to these Incubus bootlegs?

I'd also support the suggestions on here for a formal release of Surface to Air, Hold Me Down, and Rebel Girls - great songs that are quite difficult to get hold of - and certainly not in the preferable hard copy format!

A hard-copy CD bootleg per show release would be fantastic. There's nothing quite like getting hold of a copy of the show that you attended! I went to the Nottingham, UK show last November, and thought the setlist was fantastic, and would love a copy of the bootleg - just as it was on the night! Particularly with additions such as Beware Criminal, which were absent in many other shows. As a point of reference, Pearl Jam have a very efficient system of bootlegs - show-by-show - maybe a system worth examining to apply to these Incubus bootlegs?

I'd also support the suggestions on here for a formal release of Surface to Air, Hold Me Down, and Rebel Girls - great songs that are quite difficult to get hold of - and certainly not in the preferable hard copy format!

+1

I totally agree with Chris. We also had a very interesting setlist in Paris!

and a formal release of the last b sides would be great!

this. totally! all of these, i would buy.

What about another Alive At Red Rocks? (2011 version)

that would be so epic! i love my Alive at Red Rocks, but seeing them live there last summer...having a hard copy would be amazing!

I don't know if this is possible, but it would be so amazing. Open up the vault. Let us create our own setlist. Create a base bootleg package with an intro and a few messages from the boys and then let us personalize the content at an additional .99 cents a song or something. I would love to be able to see some bootleg footage from the S.C.I.E.N.C.E tour and the INNW tour all on the same dvd.

I agree with Chris also, especially the b sides, please!

Hello there.  I admit, I'm a dope for not ordering my box set early.  Sold out?!  Really?  That's great, but not for me :-(

Does anyone want to, or should I say NEED to (who would really want to on this fan site) sell their Limited Edition: HQ Live Box Set when it arrives? 

Hey Lauren, will there be any more out for those of us who missed it?   Please let me know.

Thank you!!

E

Hey all, I'm new to the forum here and had a quick question I'm hoping someone could help me with. I've been trying to sign up for the monthly membership for the bootlegs but every time I go to purchase it asks me to sign in. I'm confused because I"m not sure where I even need to sign up. Thanks

you need to sign in with one of  6 social networks (google, twitter, facebook, yahoo...) and then it works. I know it's a bit strange, I thought we would sign with our IncubusHQ account, but you have to use one of your ither accounts. Hope it's clear enough and it helps.

That is a little strange. I appreciate the reply, thanks

I've been out of touch for awhile and just found out about this. Awesome! So I want to download one particular show that I went to, but when I try to buy it, it says my only available option is the Lifetime Membership. Is there any other way for me to get this show?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service