Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Mike Einziger only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 2442

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mike,

I have a two part question for ya...

Part (1)
When are you getting inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

And part (2)
Would you ever consider having the band Away Machine (myspace.com/awaymachine) open up for you guys?

Love you guys. The new album is sick!

Best

hi Mike , Romania misses you and Incubus

when are going to come here again?

i would also love to hear some end vacuum or forced curvatures orchestral arrangements with incubus or separate, either way in Romania ;))

Hey Mike, I want to ask about what drives you to write certain styles of music that you write and how it changes over time. As a young guitar player, I've always admired your style of playing, no matter what time period.

oh i almost forgot...

i also play in a band and wanted to ask you for an artist opinion , especially yours , because it seems to me that you understand guitar in different way

this is the link . the name of the band : idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zewk6w6ld1k

Hey Mike!!

This es Eva from Peru, i know that you were in brazil, are ther any chance to come to Peru??? we waiting you guys with arms wide open!!!

hi mike  i´m glad that u can read my question 

my question is what do you think about the world peace jajajja  no is a jokey  not really 

when you starting  to  write or make a new song what is it the inspired to  make the compossition  is the same when you write songs for incubus  or  orchestral???  did you follow the same kind of  rythm ???

thank u everyone i love your music  and i hope to see again in MEXICO =D 

how many instruments have you mastered in the many years you've been a musician?

Hey Mike!

Is it true that you had a house cleaner that was Brazilian and she called you "Little Miguelzito"? hehe

Kisses from São Paulo

When you were studying at Harvard, what was the most intriguing thing you learned about music, and how it works?

Evening Mike. (Im in London) I'm in a band who is trying to make it. Do you remember what it was like before Incubus had any recognition and if so can you describe how you felt, and also how its feels to be able to support yourself through writing music? Thanks Mike! x

if you get a sec heres our new single. http://tinyurl.com/6s2t953

Hi Mike,

Do you dream about music? Does it come in colors or just notes in your head? I can't play guitar but defintely can hear how great a guitarist you are. Thanks.

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service