Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Mike Einziger only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 2446

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

what does the songwriting process usually consist of for you?

Hello folks, im here ust to make a cuestion to MIKE.

SO here it is: Mike, when you and the band made yours first records like fungus amongus, or enjoy incubus, i noticed like a musician that, the guitar and the bass were really well performed and thought, like musically. On those years you already had the knowledge of  music studies like today?, because those were really great changes, and scales, and everything. If not, how did you get to think and perform something like that, so weird, but interesting, combining styles?

Hello Mickey!, I hope you're great! I wonder if you accept to do a tour in Brazil and what do you think of this idea? Do you have many fans here! HQ Happy Birthday!

BRASILOVE YOU!

When will you guys play closer to rochester, ny? and is it a good assumption that the band will continue touring for many years to come?

What is a question you would like to be asked?

Hi mike.... how are you? My Name´s marina, i´m from Brazil

Why don´t you use the twitter?

Hi Mike!

Obviously you've recieved millions of letters, or messages in social networks from fans, perhaps at the beguinning of your career you could read some of them and I wonder if poetries, lyrics or whatever you recieved, ever inspired you, or your bandmate, maybe a verse, a sentence, an image impressed you so much to put it into a song, and if you did, do you still remember exactly what and who wrote it?

Thank you so much and don't ever stop delighting us with you music! it's an order! :)

Love you ! xxxl kisses!

Lucrezia, italy

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service