Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Mike Einziger only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 2412

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike! 

I'm in love with Incubus since high school and now I'm done with college. My Question is, what would be the greatest influence in your music and what inspires you the most? 

Hi Mike, I wanna ask you something. Does carpal tunnel syndrome have some sort of effects for you aside from disabling you from playing guitar for a while? If it does, what is it? I suffer from the same pain and I wonder how do you cope with that. Thanks. I hope all is well.

Hi Mike! I hope you're doing no less than awesome.

I'd like to know how you reason when choosing your different guitars for different Incubus songs. I know the CTS is a big factor and that you're looking for comfortable guitars.
I guess what I'd like to know, is what do you love the most about your current Albert Lee Ernie Ball guitars, the Jazzmaster, your Telecasters and your SG - and what makes you pick a certain one for a certain Incubus song?

Also, if you had to pick a maximum of 8 guitar pedals to go on a gig with, which 8 would you choose? I was gonna let you choose 5, but then I realised that it would be really, really hard.

Thanks, and keep on rocking. Regards from Sweden. Gonna catch you guys in Amsterdam July 10th :)
//Johannes Ekborg 

Any chance you'll release some new Time-Lapse Consortium material? :)

Hi Mike!!! why dont you and Brandon write a song called Pam??? please?!?! hahaha there are no good songs with my name.... hahaha HOPE YOU COME TO MEXICO SOON!!!

Hey Mike! How are ya? Quick question - where can we find the music you've done outside of incubus? Like for "Bastard"?

It's been said not to bring up politics or religion in a social setting but, whatever: What are you thoughts on God? How do these thoughts affect your music/art?

Hey, Mike.  Thank you (and all the other guys too) for doing this live webcast!  My question is about your interest in physics and evolutionary biology.  Can you give us any insights from your studies at Harvard (I understand that you dabbled in these subjects while studying music).  Also, what can we do to get younger generations more interested in fields like these?  As a current medical student, I'm looking forward to what you have to say.  Thanks, and keep rocking!

Prashanth

Mikey, Are you composing anything that features Anne Marie?

Hi Mike !

I love End. Vacuum, so are you working on a new classical composition ? (maybe with your girlfriend... it would be awesome, she's so talented too !) 

Charlotte

What kind of surfboard do you ride and what is you favoite surf spot?

Which is your favourite song to play live? and why?

Greetings Mike please answer !

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service