Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Mike Einziger only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 2444

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

DO you guys ever think about making and releasing a documentary based on the band's career from the beginning up until now sort of like Pearl Jam did with PJ20 and the Foo Fighters did with Back and Forth? Or ever plan to in the future?

Salutations,

This question is solely to pacify my own curiosity here, "What caused the (infamous?) guitar throw and follow up push of the guitar cabs in Manilla during Megalomaniac. I have my own theory but I really was just curious because you seem like a pretty mellow guy and you went into BLOODLUST MODE. +100 attack. Personally it was pretty awesome to watch how the rest of the band reacted.

Link for those who have not seen this Guitar Rage

Thanks for entertaining the question. I am a big fan and fellow guitarist. Your music has helped me become a better player.

Hey Mike,

I read in an interview that you recorded parts of INNW on a Fender SQUIRE Classic VIbe thinline tele. This is incredible to me that what is often thought of as a cheap guitar was used during recording. As a professional musician you have access to whatever guitar you want, why the squire? What about it worked for you?

Hey Mike, fan from Indonesia...

What do you think about an idea of making a informal Incubus biography book?

Do you think it's a good idea to begin with?  

Hey Mike. Any chance of some more instrumentals ala the Look Alive soundtrack and The Odyssey (Halo soundtrack) in the future?

Hey Mike!

Your style is amazing, it's very unique and awe-inspiring! The ´´Movement of the Odyssey´´ that appeared on the Halo 2 soundtrack in particular. Are you guys ever planning on doing something similar like that? 

Hey Mike!

As an aspiring guitarist that is a huge fan, I was wondering what sort of tips you may have along the lines of theory or other aspects of the guitar that help you in the song writing process?

Many thanks for the great music you guys have been releasing since I was a child, enjoy the 1rst HQ Anniversary and keep on keeping on!

Can you explain the source of your magic, as in where you go inside to find that flow that comes out ya finger tips?  much love! p.s. i'm in michigan, you should be too :)

mike, i would like to know what you think about the make kony famous movement and what do you make of people who think its a waist of the governments  time and money?

Greetings Mr. Einziger!

During the tour last summer, Incubus had three dates in Ohio, more than much bigger states. Is there something the band really enjoys about playing here (fans, venues, etc.), or was that just coincidence? I was at the show in Cincinatti, my first Incubus adventure, and absolutely loved it. Thanks for being such a great guitarist for a great band. :-)

-Justin Beachley

Mike,

much have been said lately about the music composition process, would you say INCUBUS is a DEMOCRACY? in terms of how the rest of the band members affect the final product. For many, this last record sounds more like a mike and brandon collaboration, I love this last record, but It would be cool if you could comment on how jose, ben and kil participate in the process of creating music. 

I wanna know how you got so stinkin adorable. Genetics? Or do you have to work on it?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service