Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Mike Einziger only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 2414

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

what were some of your favorite albums that came out last year

Hi Mike

My question(s) is:

How long has it taken you to accumulate all the effects pedals on your pedal board and do you ever get tired of having to control them all while performing? Also do you have plans to add any new pedals to it?

Thanks

Paul McDermott

First off, thank you so much for doing the guitar clinic and teaching me "Anything," it really means a lot to me. I was lucky enough to talk to you back at HQ Live, and one of the things we talked about was Incubus songs in their infancy and how they developed. I asked you about how you make basic recordings of ideas you have and then send them to Brandon to see if he likes them and eventually make them into full songs. You seemed to entertain the idea of releasing some of these demos, or early versions of these songs. Do you thinks it's still possible to release these song ideas for songs we know and love and maybe even songs that never came to be? 

Also:

Are you going to re-release Time Lapse Consortium after all!!??! I want a copy sooo bad!

Hey Mike, (aka the most creative guitarist on the planet)

I was wondering about the influence of psychedelics on your music. For example, how much influence have they had on your and the band's music/writing over the years and do you think they can be a good source of inspiration for people despite being culturally taboo?

Thanks--

I'd also like to know more about this, I understand if it's too creepy to talk about on a live stream though. But hey, they've released an album named Fungus Amoungous :)

Hi Mike,

As a guitarist myself I would love to know what influenced your playing style and what were your techniques for creating such a diverse and unique sound?

Keep up the great work!

Dear Mike,

Is there any chance of you guys getting the TLC back together for another couple of fancy-dancy shindigs? At all? Is there something us fans can do to make that happen? Because it'd be amazing.

Love,

LC

Mike are you planning to continue your education at Harvard Univeristy and get a Doctorate in your field of study?

What is your favorite book that you've read and why??

Maybe a little off topic but...

Time Lapse Consortium.  Any plans for the band to resurrect this project?

See you @ The Joint in May!

Hi Mikey!

What was it like to come back to the world of Incubus after Harvard? Do you want to go back? Do you think you'll ever teach there?

Hello, Mikey.

Do you still know how to play the James Bond theme?
What subset of physics do you enjoy the most?

Can you solve the following problem?

In scattering from a 1D potential well, assuming no wave incident from the right, if Vx = {0 for x < -a, -V0 for -a < x < a, 0 for x > a}, and the regions are numbered from left to right as so,
u1(x) = e^(ikx) + Re^(-ikx)
u2(x) = Ae^(ik'x) + Be^(-ik'x)
u3(x) = Te^(ikx)
Derive the reflection and transmission amplitudes and state the reflection and transmission probabilities.

Much love.

Margeaux 

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service