Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Jose Pasillas only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 1350

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, José.

I don't know if anyone has ever asked you, but do you speak Spanish fluently?  and also, what are some of your favorite Rock bands that have lately caught your attention.

Thank you, sir!

Hello. Were you ever hit/spanked with a sandle....more specifically a chancla (spanish word for sandle) as a kid growing up. Being Mexican American as well, this was a common practice in my home when I would get in trouble as a kid and in many of my friend's homes who are Mexican as well. Did this ever happen to you? Did the mere mention or sight of a chancla make you behave as kid?

Jose any tips I can share with my 5 yr old on becoming an awesome drummer??? He has always had a passion for music but after attending the last part of your drum clinic he has really fallen in love with the drums. I had to buy him some for xmas and he LOVES them and plays everyday....

Hey Jose, Im from Mexico city, and a big fan. I like the way you play grooves changing the beat of 4 to 3 or 2, or breakbeats like in pardon me, make yourself, deevel and crow left of. And amazing grooves like warning, megalomaniac or rogues,  i want ask you... What is the process to create those grooves? you work on them, or they just flow when you hear the guitar or the bass?... And, i wanna see you live, you guys have plans to come this year to mexico city? Thank you, and sorry for my english! I just don't know if you talk spanish. (Asi seria mas facil hacer las preguntas!)

Hi Jose. :)

Please answer this: Why is the drums the best instrument? 

Thank you! 

Liz

Hi Jose! ...is there any chance to meet you personally at any of your concerts? I have been following Incubus since the fungus amongus! ..your music has been inspiring me through my whole medical school studies in Peru! ..now that I am already a doctor I will finally have the opportunity to watch one of your concerts live in the US!!! ..how about a free medical examination! =)

Hey Jose,

When I feel like a song perfectly describes a moment in my life or I have an emotional connection to it, I add it to "the soundtrack of my life". Haha, kind of random. However, if you could pick 3 songs to add to the soundtrack of your life, what songs would they be and what moments would they represent?

Thanks, 
Josephine 

How's it going, Jose! What are your favourite songs (by Incubus and by not Incubus) to play on the drums, and what is your favourite Incubus album? And lastly, as a visual artist, who/what are your inspirations?

Thanks x

Hey Jose! Hope you're doing well. Firstly thank you for the owl t-shirt you designed, I wear it everywhere! I was wondering how does having a family now affect your contributions to the band? 

Thanks for everything you have done over the last 20 years, I love your work!

Cameron 16 years, Brisbane Australia. (I was lucky enough to meet you before the show in Brisbane). 

Hi Jose,

Do you dream about your hats?

Love from Rowena.

Jose:

Did you grow up speaking Spanish in your home with your family? What part of Mexico are your parents from?

I grew up in Chihuahua is why I ask. Me gustaria escucharte hablar un poco en espanol!

HI Jose the best drummer

I was at the show in Tokyo! That was just so much fun! Thank you for coming back to Japan.

You guys are always so open to fans and willing to communicate with us in all sorts of ways.

So my question is, "through those experiences, what were the best comments you have ever got from your fans?"

Hope to see you again soon. love xxx

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service