Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Jose Pasillas only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 1331

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

HOla Jose !!!!!                                                                                                                                                  Please could you send a message to your fans here in Mexico, it would be great to hear you speak Spanish.
hopefully you can do,
we wish you well in life, a big hug and hope to see you soon in the land of Tequila Jalisco, Mexico                                      

INCUBUS  ♥ MEXICO

Jose, 

What is your favorite snare drum that you've recorded with, or played in general? 

Let me start off by saying I love how you embelish the different cymbal effects in every song. It makes every song so intriguing and adds so much. Brilliant.

When you were young were you into the percussive arts as much as you love being a drummer today? Were you involved in percussion in high school and did you follow drum corps or did you just jam?

What is your favorite instrument of the drum set? Snare, Toms, Bass, Cymbals, auxilary percussion etc

Hey Jose!! If you could have anything in the world - what would it be and why?

Hi Jose!
Do you know if livehq DVD will contain your amazing drums'lesson?
Thanks Jose for everything! You're the best!:)

Is your daughter born with sticks in the hands? :-D

Would you like to write again something 'heavy'?

Hi Jose!

Will you release another Time Lapse Consortium album soon?

Happy anniversary! 

And please come to Mexico!

Hey Jose!

I've been playing drums for 3 years now and the most people I've played in front is about 200, my question is do you get nervous before gigs?

Jose!!love you! marry me!! hehe for you who is the best drummer of all times????

Jose...my question is.. "Do you guys ever cruise down the PCH over to the Morning View house for a jam or to chill out?  

since you are on the road alot, what kind of food makes you feel like your more at home?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service