Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Jose Pasillas only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 1324

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Where do you go in your mind to find your rhythm & how do you get so crunk without missing a beat? You are a magic man! Love-Rachel p.s.come to Michigan! pwwweaaaasssee! :) Cheers!

What new artists/musicians do you listen to?

Jose,

When is your signature snare drum coming out?

Hey Jose

I'm a huge fan of yours. This is more of a group question, but do you think we will see anymore song styles like Pendulous Threads or Rouges again? Such an upbeat and free song to roam around on the drums. Can't get enough of it. Don't get me wrong, I love and respect the new CD, but you've got let the peacock fly!

Continued success to all of you.

Thank you,

Jake

Hey Jose Love that you guys are doin this - no questions for ya just love lol ♥♥

What's ur favorite song of 'INNW' and why.

Jose,

How many takes does it take for you to nail a recording and is there anything that helps you get into the zone? Art, meditation, music, etc?

Hi Jose, My name is Marina, i´m from Brazil.

Id like to know, what is the biggest achievement that Incubus have?

xoxo

Jose! You are legimately one of my favorite drummers. Have been ever since I heard your first solo and you gave the bus tour on the Incubus DVD.

My question...

1. What has been one of your favorite song lyrics to write over the years? Is there one that really stood out to you in the writing process, made you go "holy shhiiits this will be awesome?" (Personally, whoever came up with the lyric "Stranger than a gang of drunken mimes" in Consequence has been one of my personal faves)

or/and

2. Do you think drummers/bassists get the awesome glory they deserve?

Hi Jose, My name is Marina, I´m from Brazil.

How do you feel when see the crowd singing all the songs?

Hi Jose, My name is Marina, I´m from Brazil.

what was the craziest thing that a fan had done for you?

Xoxo

Brandon,

I was wondering what is the message behind the song 'Warning' for you?

It is hands down my favorite song I am would love to hear the story behind it.

In addition I was wondering what is the most memorable act of kindness you have been able to perform since your fame has exploded?  What made this so memorable for you?

Thanks for you time and being a strong voice for so many of us!  SEE YOU IN ST. LOUIS MAY 20! <3

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service