Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Jose Pasillas only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 1334

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hola, Jose.

Thanks for taking your time to talk to us on HQ's anniversary.

I have a couple of questions for you :

1. I've always loved your sound in every one of your Incubus albums and Time Lapse Consortium, and

I wonder if you choose the way your drums will sound before you even sit down to record? or do you change it after you listen to the whole context of the song being played by the band?

and 2. (optional) Is it annoying if we feel the need to talk to you in spanish when we talk to you? (I certainly hope not)

Thanks again. Take care. and congrats on this 1st anniversary of IHQ :)

Jose, what is the best part about being a dad?

Jose,

if you could not play a concert and you could pick anyone in the world to replace you for this only show, who would you pick?

How has becoming a father changed your art (within Incubus and your other endeavors)?

Jose,

First of all, thank you for posting the videos from the tour, keep them coming! They're so awesome to watch from your POV. I know that Brandon gets a lot of attention for his art, but any serious Incubus fan knows that you are an incredible artist as well. That being said, has your outlook on art, life, music, changed since becoming a father? Who do you think is next in line for the guys to become a daddy? Thanks for taking the time for our questions!

Dillon

What would you do for a living if you never picked up a set of sticks all of those years ago and start Incubus? I have a hard time imagining you rocking a suit and tie 40 hours a week. Would art be your 9-5? 

Hey, Jose. 

What combination of taco ingredients do you enjoy the most?

Much love.

Margeaux

1. If you could steal one current or past drummer's set and tone, which one would it be?

2. Has there ever been a concert you've been to or band that completely changed how you feel about drumming/music?

3. What do you think is your greatest weakness/something you can improve on as a drummer?

Dear Jose,

Have you ever thought of doing an art show of your own work in a small gallery? It would be very cool to see more pieces of your art, especially up-close and in person.

Love,

--LC

Hello Jose!

I'm so stoked to see you video chattin with us later.

My questions are:

1. What is the best Morning View song to do a cover of for a beginner drum player?

2. Do you still skate? If yes, could you please post some pictures of you skateboarding?

Thank you, Jose! <3

When you play drums outside of writing and touring with Incubus, what does your practice regimen consist of?

What is one beat/groove that every drummer should know how to play?

Can you make a drum tutorial of 'Rogues' ?

Thank you :)

You guys really seem to like playing at The Joint since that's where you're always at. In my opinion, that's one of the worst venues in Las Vegas since it seems that a lot of non-fans go there, and not just for your shows. Do you prefer to play there or are there other reasons you don't play elsewhere?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service