Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7243

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What is your favourite country to tour? (I'm in South Australia)

Brandon, you seem like a hopeless romantic with some of the lyrics you write. Are you? Any personal inspiration in the "love" songs?  <3

Hey Brandon, My question to you is what's your process to creating your art, I mean do you feel inspired and then go running to do it and painting or you wait and think about how you goin to do it? I'm asking you this as an artist  to other artist  'cause I feel that the moment of creation is very magical, to me art is my salvation to not think, how do you feel the art? 

Also could you talk about isadore, what was you thinking in that moment? Is pure magic that song... Love and blessings to you and the band...

Incubus will be touring for Venezuela? South America

Brandon: Is there any chance of a concert in Guatemala someday? there's a lot of fans here who want to hear Incubus LIVE before we die!
Pd. You are such an inspiration for me! Lots of love and light for you!

Hi Brandon! I'm from Indianapolis, and my question is, if you can compare yourself to other rock bands in the industry, what would you say makes INCUBUS different from the other bands? what sets you guys apart?

Hi Brandon,

If you could be a mythical creature of any kind what would it be and why?

BTW - The Canberra, Australia show Rocked!  Thank you for coming out.

Sonya :)

can you play rebel girls sometime

Dear Mr. Boyd,

Were you ever able to overcome you fear of the big bad wolf? I have always wondered that considering all the world's commodes you have had no choice but to use. Perhaps the thought of China's big bad panda provided a less anxious experience.

Lastly, which artist do you identify most with? Salvador Dali, perhaps? He is my ultimate fave next to you. Little did I know...upon opening White Fluffy Clouds for the first time, I dropped the book in JOY and surprise because your work is eerily similar to mine.... it looks like I have been channeling you for quite sometime.

You are and have always been the most inspiring entity that exists and I look forward to seeing your future expressions reflected onto your followers. Also, one of these days I will win that damn meet and greet....until then, I will see you in Iowa. Seeing your preform twice in one year is a blessing.

Dear Brandon,

How has travel and being on the road affected your art process?

-Jordan Shipp, Chicago,IL

hi brandon, im from venezuela, we all hope to see you here soon, my question is.. could you speak louder? :D thanks!

Hi Brandon! The way you write lyrics and talk about your passion in music, painting, social commitment or whatever, make us notice how sensitive and deep you are. Most of people have to pass through very bad times, in their lives to be like you. So I wander if you ever had a big pain or sorrow, that made you that kind of man or what "marked" you the most in your life.

Well, let me say thank you for being so special and unique... Your music brought me back to life and gives me strength to go on each day because...
"...you make me happy you magnify my better half, you make me certain, though all I have today is your Photograph..."
...I have your spectacular voice, your genius words too actually... you mean so much to me!!!!

Love you!
Lucrezia, Italy

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service