Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7189

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Is Incubus coming back to Argentina on this If Not Now, When? world tour?

Dear Brandon,

Do you think that creative intuition helps you to interact more fully with non art related aspects in life? Do you think it adds a multi faceted approach to ways of thinking and approaching a situation or task.

Love from the UK.

Sasha.

Hey Brandon!! this is Eva from Peru!! you guys are awesome and i want to know when are you going to come to Peru?? what we have to do? i will always love you!! arriba incubus! kisses

Dear Incubus

Simple question, do you guys thing you'll ever be coming back to Australia and will be doing a show in Perth? Out of all the city's we missed out on you the other month which was quite devastating to all the fans here.

I really love Fungus Among Us and Enjoy Incubus Vol 1. Have you ever thought about taking it back to the funk?

From the massive, long time, Incubus fan from Reading, U.K, Triz

Are you guys planning to come to colombia????

Hey Brandon, I'm Vaya from Greece :)

I wonder how it affects you the fact that you travel all around the world, meet people from different cultures, see how people cope with the whole economy crisis...does it inspire you for new lyrics, art?

PS: The London cocert was incredible, but I didn't get the chance to give you guys the T-shirt I painted for you ^_^

Brandon, is there any country Incubus would like to play in, that you've never been to?

I'm from Ecuador and we would absolutely love to have you guys here!

BRANDON!... when you're gonna come to Venezuela?????!!!! 

Brandon,

Do you find that your inspirations change as you get older? Or do the songs all have the same roots?

Peace,

Marena

Brandon,

I just would like to thank you for my daily inspiration, between you and Jim Morrison fill my days full of poetry and wise words from the heart. Happy Anniversary!! 

I really believe your music and art, talks for you! 

Just wanted to say thank you. I couldn't meet you in Miami,and I really wanted to thank you. :) 

Julieta. 

Dear Brandon,

You have been a huge role model for me as I grew up and as a musician in a band you gave me so much influence as the front man of the best band of all time. My question is; what influences you and the bands approach to creating new material, looking for that new edge to your music and what are your views on the future of incubus?

Regards,

Ben

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service