Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7222

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hey brandon my question is:

how is to remember the first days of incubus and see what is now, that its one of the greatests bands and how it feels knowing that many people in the world now are singing incubus songs?

and about your art what inspires you? and what makes you start in that?

and the last: when you come back to México? guys you forgot us too much time! we are only few kilometers please come back ;)

Hi Brandon, my name is Marina, I´m from brazil.

where is mike? lol

what is the question would you do to an Incubus´ fan?

Brandon,

I'm sure you come across writers block as other lyricists and musicians do. What do you find yourself doing in order to get through or to find inspiration again?

Best wishes,

Marena

Hey Brandon

When you guys were in Wellington, we gave y'all a bone carving each - you must get loads of gifts from all round the world - whats the WEIRDEST thing you've ever been given?

Awesome day at home celebrating HQ's 1st birthday :D  ♥ loving it ♥

Sandy from NZ

Plans for a new album called 'Sugar, Water, Purple'? haha

Mr. Boyd,

I was lucky enough to see Incubus for the second time, the most recent at Red Rocks last summer. I feel that Red Rocks is a truly unique and surreal experience in itself, is Red Rocks really a different performing experience compared to other venues?

Sincerely,

Marena

Brandon,

Where do you find your musical talents rooting back to? Family? Other musicians?

Lots of love,

Marena

Brandon,

As many fans have wondered, what is the meaning or motivation behind the song "Isadore"? Very curious.

Cheers,

Marena

Hey Brandon! I've got a very simple question, are u coming back to Argentina anytime soon? it would be awesome if we could see you guys before the end of the world :D.

If there was one behavior you wished the population would acquire or discard, what would it be and why? What type of bike(s) do you have? and I know you guys won't play certain older songs, but would you consider reinterpreting them at all?

Will you ever get dreads again?  They look great on you!

Will you smoke a joint with me? :)

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service