Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7223

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

When will you come back to Argentina??? Last year show was amazing!!!

What inspirations did you draw from while writing "If Not Now, When" compared to previous albums?

Hello Brandon, 

First of all, it was lovely to meet you guys when you came to Australia recently. I just wanted to ask, how did you come up with the band name, Incubus? Hope you guys come back Downunder soon :)

Brandon,

I've been a fan of incubus for many years and love each album that comes out.

I wanted to know how you come up with the lyrics to the songs? Do the other band members help with writing lyrics? Do you write about life experiences you have had when writing about love?

Don't ever quit writing music and singing with Incubus!

a few more quick questions: Would you design a tattoo that represents Incubus for me? I have a few other bands tattooed already and have been trying to figure out a design to represent Incubus. It would mean so much to me if this was actually possible.

Are you single? I've had a crush for years. :)

Brandon, when did you decide (and why I guess) that you will no longer gauge your ears? *Oh and I hope you read my other question!? Love, Michele 

It's my 21st birthday today! Will you please sing happy birthday to me?!

-Whitney

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service