Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7334

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What was the inspiration behind, "In the Company of Wolves?" One of my favorites off of the new album and it's incredible live. I also feel this would be an excellent choice for a music video, it has the dark undertone much like some songs on "The Wild Trapeze".

Of all your artful endeavors (music, sketch, painting, photography); what genre/medium is your favorite?

What inspires your art - any/all of it?

Who are some of your favorite artists of the moment (music or otherwise)?

if you were part of the mafia, which exotic animal would you like to have? you know like to threaten people or something like that.

Hey guys, I am writing from Chile, where we hope to return soon ... My question is: Have you thought is to do a song in Spanish?

Saludos y vengan pronto ...

If you could choose a place any where in the world to find inspiration, where would it be and why?

What was/is your most memorable/crazy backstage moment?

What fan that you have encountered stands out the most in your past?

Who was your biggest inspiration before the birth of incubus?

Hello! Describe what is a perfect day off for you. Thanks!

Brandon, if you would like to be remembered for one thing what would it be??

Brandon, is there any change that if you guys come back to Chile, prepare an intimate show like you did for the miners? .... We still talk about that day!! 

Hmm, let's see what I can come up with.

What's your favorite flavor of sorbet?

How tall are you?

Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

Much love.
Margeaux 

Hey Brandon! My question is: From Drive to Promises, Promises... what inspires you to write songs and how has that inspiration changed? Also, what is your dream band to tour with and why? :)

I'm interesting does exist any chance that you plan to come to Serbia, Europe to share your music with us, your fans? Do you hear for Exit?

And, second, thanks for picture from one of concert which inspire me to put like tatoo on my right shoulder. I can send yu a picture to look :) It's amazing

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service