Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7339

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What one thing would you love to experience that you haven't yet within your life?

Do your dreams (as in asleep...) inspire a significant about of your music and artwork? 

Are you coming to Peru this year?

People here loves the band and has been waiting a lonnnnnng time

Regards from Peru!!!

Hi Brandon, if you can tell me, if you think you could get away with it, who/what exactly are you resisting against in the song Out From Under? This song is inspirational to me on many levels and has inspired my own poetry, and although it could be obvious, I wanted to know for sure. Who is 'them'?

And what can WE as normal people do to resist 'them' in our own lives? Is it even possible?

Thank you <3

Brandon,
Since you have a connection to Huntsville, Al, any chance you guys will do another show here this year? I would love to see you again!!! Your live shows are amazing!

Brandon,

I know that the different seasons can definitely affect my mood. Do you find that touring during a particular season is more conducive for songwriting/creativity or a better mood for the tour altogether? Thanks! Can't wait to see you on tour again!

Although some things stay pretty consistent, I'm sure your life has gone through some changes, major and minor, since you first started this band. Looking back, what was Incubus and what did/does Incubus mean to you in the 90's, the 2000's, and now? 

What is the most important lesson you have learnt (or knowledge you have acquired) through touring all over the globe?

Here's one: 

What are the lyrics to the part of pistola where it says "insert lyrics here?" And come on, no dodging the question, I know it has been eating people up since they first saw the leaflet.

- Cody 

question for "incubus"

how do you guys avoid being fed up with each other since you guys have to be around each other so much?! 

who's punched who in the band? haha....

... Love your music, love your lyrics, THANK YOU! (=  --- DEE

I've been asking on Facebook, Twitter, and even Youtube so I hope you FINALLY answer my question. When you guys were at the HQ last summer, I asked someone to hand over one of my paintings to you. DID YOU EVER RECEIVE IT?! i gave it to a blonde girl named Erika who was filming the 15-second videos with her iphone

what were some of your favorite albums that came out in 2011

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service