Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7237

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi brandon!

Do you like literature? Favorite writers? Do you know argentinian writers?

Brandon, will you describe your perfect woman?

Brandon Boyd,
You are my idol, my question is, what is the story behind the song, admiration?
I LOVE YOU. and Incubus<3

hey brandon..got a question..may sound weird but please define beautiful..coz for me I think u are..in every way..i remember seeing u for the first time in manila..i just cried..for hours..i dunno why..keep inspiring <3

Hey Brandon,

I loved that surfer look you used to have, and short hair really suits you. So, I was just wondering how long you were growing your hair? 

- What's the meaning of the most special tattoo on you body?

- Is there any chance of a concert in Guatemala someday? there's a lot of fans here who want to hear Incubus LIVE before we die!

Sending you lots of love and light from Guatemala! :D Love u send me a kiss please!!

Hi Brandon.. my name is Mirja from Hamburg Germany... my questions are: 1st.. are you going on a solo tour? 2nd.. are you coming to Hamburg soon??? 3rd.. can you give my little girl a kiss and say hi.. she's 3 ;) Thanks xxx Love youuuuu

Brandon, is there any country Incubus would like to play in, that you've never been to?

I'm from Ecuador and we would absolutely love to have you guys here!

Hi Brandon,

Last time I saw you guys was in November 2011 in Abu Dhabi. Will you guys be going to that area any time soon?  Was gutted I didn't get a chance to see you guys at the meet and greet. Hoping I get another chance soon

Much love

Sarah C

Dear Brandon,
Are you big into philosophy? If so, who's you favorite philosopher?

Hi Brandon my husbund and i are going to see you in vegas in may. il be about 8 months PREGNANT and we wanted to know if you would SIGN OUR ULTRASOUND PICTURE.

Hello Brandon Boyd,

I love your work! Where do you draw your inspiration from? And how do you start working on lyrics/art? How do you know when to STOP working on something?
Please come to India soon! :)

Loads of love
Abigail. 

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.