Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7286

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Brandon, 

Are you considering designing personal tattoos to possibly contribute monies to the Make Yourself Foundation? 

Love love love, 

Chelsea Cash

Do you plan to come to Brazil? It would be a great pleasure! :)

Brandon,

Do you plan out your art pieces before you begin, or do they just flow out?

Cheers,

Marena

Brandon,

Do you plan to came back to NZ. My daughter is still not talking to me for not taking her with me to your concert in Auckland!

Thanks to you and the band for an amazing night out!!

can you play rebel girls live sometime?

:O
 Brandon :D

Q: if u ever come to Uruguay..even for shopping or vacations....Would you let me know?
  if you give a concert in Brazil or Argentina i will do everything thats posible to get there dude.
i listen to you guys since im 11, now im 23 and to listen good music in those times was hard man.
thnx MTVLA for make it possible...truth is the first two songs i listen were Vitamin and New Skin, from the game Test Drive Off Road and i was like :O
i like and forget about the game Lol

Incubus noma'!!!
Ojala hagan realidad mi sueño y se vengan mas seguido a Sudamerica y con q pasen x avion x encima d Uruguay ya me hace feliz :D

love...
¬¬ it suposes to be a question and i wrote a letter, sry u.u

AR

hi brandon, my name is Marina i´m from Brazil.

what is the greatest thing to be on tour?

Brandon,

Is there an instrument that you are currently learning or want to play that you can't already? If not, what instrument would you like to be better at?

xoxo

Marena

hi brandon, my name is Marina i´m from Brazil.

Adolescents and if not now when are the hardest song to sing? i mean because of the highnotes

Hope its not too late brandon but I got a quick question for you...

Is there any song in your repertoire that you absolutely love singing?  And in contrast, is there one you can't stand?

Thanks!  Been rocking out to Incubus since SCIENCE!

-Rob- 

I wish you were here, in Venezuela. (SOUTH AMERICA)

Brandon My Love,

I'm dying to see you and the boys again. It's been far too long. Your beautiful music has helped me get through some very tough times over the years. Any chance you guys will come back to Idaho during a tour?? PRETTY PLEASE!!! And if so, any chance I could go backstage to meet you?? Oh my sweet goodness that would mean the world to me. I would love to wrap my arms around all of you and say thank you for making my days brighter and simply doing what you do.

With all my Love,

Gina.

Besos

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.