Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7237

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Brandon,

Do you have any celestial ties to any specific planets?

Brandon - Was at the show on the Civic Tour in Sacramento in 2001(?)

I always remembered that concert when somebody threw a shoe at you when you were on stage, and in the same show some concert goer somehow got on stage and ran around for what seemed like a few minutes... Do you remember that?

I remember when the shoe hit you you said "ow" but kept going!  Show must go on!

haha

-Rob-

Hello Brandon,

Everyone likes your choice of clothing. Were do you go shopping?

Dear Brandon, How would you describe your life in three words?

Hi boyd brandon,

what are the differences between good shows and great shows? what would make you feel you did a great job after the show?

love

We met you in a meet and greet in Fresno and gave you drawings from our 2 young incubus fans... they would like to know if you still have them and like them? :)

Brandon, no question just a statement in regards to this last video you guys played...

I Miss You was THE REASON I learned to play guitar.

Just saying.

Love you fellas!

-Rob-

Hi Brandon,

I wanna know if you are dyeing your hair or straighten it?
Sorry, but i'm always curious about it! :))))

kisses from BRAZIL

Hi Brandon, I'm Giovana from Brazil.

Wanted to ask you how do you feel about your evolution as a musician and also about the evolution of Incubus' music, cause as for me, i feel proud of you guys.

Ps.: thank you for brightening my everyday with your beautiful art. guess you'll be my platonic love for life...

Love

Giovana 

any plans for your solo album?

If you had a chance to perform with any person (dead or alive) ,who would it be?

Hi Brandon!

My name is Heida (pronounced similar to Heather, more like "Hey there!" maybe... but with an -a- at the end :)  )

I'm from Reykjavík, Iceland, and started listening to Incubus through a colleague at work back in 2000 and have been a big fan ever since.  I was at your concert in Reykjavík, 5 years ago, March 3rd, 2007, and I enjoyed it tremendously.

You were mentioning the Aurora Borealis earlier.  We get quite our share of it here in Iceland, so you could definitely catch some here.  Which leads me to my questions:  Will you be coming back to Iceland any time soon?  What was the most memorable thing from your last visit?

I must say one more thing.  I absolutely love your lyrics, they paint such pretty pictures for me.  Especially "Stellar" which I never grow tired of listening to.

Thanks for being so supportive of us, your fans - I'd love to see you again at a concert.

Love from Iceland, 
Heiða

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service