Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7143

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hi brandon, im from venezuela, we all hope to see you here soon, my question is.. could you speak louder? :D thanks!

Hi Brandon! The way you write lyrics and talk about your passion in music, painting, social commitment or whatever, make us notice how sensitive and deep you are. Most of people have to pass through very bad times, in their lives to be like you. So I wander if you ever had a big pain or sorrow, that made you that kind of man or what "marked" you the most in your life.

Well, let me say thank you for being so special and unique... Your music brought me back to life and gives me strength to go on each day because...
"...you make me happy you magnify my better half, you make me certain, though all I have today is your Photograph..."
...I have your spectacular voice, your genius words too actually... you mean so much to me!!!!

Love you!
Lucrezia, Italy

Brandon,

Do you have any celestial ties to any specific planets?

Brandon - Was at the show on the Civic Tour in Sacramento in 2001(?)

I always remembered that concert when somebody threw a shoe at you when you were on stage, and in the same show some concert goer somehow got on stage and ran around for what seemed like a few minutes... Do you remember that?

I remember when the shoe hit you you said "ow" but kept going!  Show must go on!

haha

-Rob-

Hello Brandon,

Everyone likes your choice of clothing. Were do you go shopping?

Dear Brandon, How would you describe your life in three words?

Hi boyd brandon,

what are the differences between good shows and great shows? what would make you feel you did a great job after the show?

love

We met you in a meet and greet in Fresno and gave you drawings from our 2 young incubus fans... they would like to know if you still have them and like them? :)

Brandon, no question just a statement in regards to this last video you guys played...

I Miss You was THE REASON I learned to play guitar.

Just saying.

Love you fellas!

-Rob-

Hi Brandon,

I wanna know if you are dyeing your hair or straighten it?
Sorry, but i'm always curious about it! :))))

kisses from BRAZIL

Hi Brandon, I'm Giovana from Brazil.

Wanted to ask you how do you feel about your evolution as a musician and also about the evolution of Incubus' music, cause as for me, i feel proud of you guys.

Ps.: thank you for brightening my everyday with your beautiful art. guess you'll be my platonic love for life...

Love

Giovana 

any plans for your solo album?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.