Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7236

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Apart from Sonisphere, when can we expect you guys back in the UK?

What is your most prized possession?

You guys have seriously been my favorite band for years. I don't compare any other bands to you guys because I believe your sound is so much different than anything I could describe. Thank you so much for making amazing music and always putting me in a great mood. Let it be known, I will meet you guys one day.

What inspired you when you wrote Courage and Control? 

Have to admit I'm in love with Bruce. Where did you get him from, and when? Does he go on tour with you?

Also, will you be coming out with any more books soon?

can you play rebel girls live sometime?

Hi Brandon, 

What is your favorite song and why? And what are you most proud of to date? 

brandon!

Hello i meet you in colorado this year at the red rocks show. Thank you by the way. anyway my question is on the new leg of the US tour are you coming close to wichita ks? my wife is 6 months pregnant and i think the coolest thing ever would be for my son to hear live before he is born.

brandon, your favorite book, artist, song ?

are you guys working on a new album right now?

Brandon, what's your best memory of Mexico (city)?? jejejeje 

Hey Brandon! When are you guys returning to Atlanta, Georgia?  I love you, you're my biggest inspiration. <3

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service