Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7143

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Brandon, what's your best memory of Mexico (city)?? jejejeje 

Hey Brandon! When are you guys returning to Atlanta, Georgia?  I love you, you're my biggest inspiration. <3

Is there any significance in the number 23 which is heard in a number of songs, if so what is it? Also I will be seeing Incubus for a 4th time at the Bamboozle Festival this year. It would be pretty kick as if you could play Just a Phase (for my sister who has been dying for it with no luck the previous 3 times) and maybe some classic Science songs. 

- Casey 

Hey, you guys plan coming to Brazil soon? I'm a big fan of your music. 

Can I be a part of your media team as an intern? That would be great :)

hey brandon boy,

is planning a third book of your art?

love from germany Tom

What's the best way to get in contact with you guys to post you a free handmade guitar fx pedal? Our website is www.bigbitefx.com and the units retail at £190 or $300 Bands that currently play our pedals include Taking Back Sunday, Hawthorne Heights and many more. My email is info@bigbitefx.com  and I'm not some giant company just a guy with a passion.

All the best

James

Brandon: Is there any chance of a concert in Guatemala someday? there's a lot of fans here who want to hear Incubus LIVE before we die xD hahahhaha

Dear Brandon,
 Do you enjoy making your music as much as we enjoy listening to it?  Because if you do, then you're set for life.<3
Love,
Julia R. 

What is your concept of "God" and how does this affect your art/music?

Dearest Brandon , what is the first thing you think about in the morning?

Hi Brandon!

Do you have any show-day rituals or superstitions...is there anything you MUST do before going on-stage?

Thanks!

Beth B

Ps...Rennie would be dissapointed if I didn't ask...will you please come to Louisville? :) xoxo

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service