Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7138

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Brandon!!i`m Estefania from Argentina and my question is when are you coming to Argentina?ando which place  would  you like to visit in Argentina apart from Buenos Aires?

Hey Brandon... my question is , when will you write a Incubus Band biography?

Brandon, 

Selfish question, but will you please play blood on the ground in Milwaukee? 

Hey Brandon,

Over the years you and your music has evolved drastically. What are the stand-out high's and lows of this journey that you've been on and where would you like to take incubus in the future?

All the best and thanks :)

Kyle, England 

Dear Brandon,

Im 14 years old and live in florida ive missed your guys last three concerts here st augistine and the two miami ones you guys are my favortie band and biggest inspiration in music i fell in love with guys from the start please my dream before i die is to see you guys live please tell me there is some hope of you guys coming back to florida  please answer!!! (:

Are you planning to come to Venezuela this year? And are you planning to do a new video-music for any of the new songs? 

Thanks, Paty.

What up Brandon,

So my question is, would Incubus ever consider making another album similar to the funky fresh sounds of Fungus Amungus? Thanx again dude, and you guys have been a big influence on my life!

Peace.&.Love 

Daniel Barrientos

Hey Man!

Have you guys ever thought about re-doing some of your demo's such as 'Purple Kool-aid' and 'Bathe in my snot'?

Cheers, Shannon

Dear Brandon how do you feel about people getting your autograph tattooed?
PS: I'm planing on doing it too haha! 
Hello from Mexico and congratulations!!!

Brandon Boyd,
What is YOUR favorite Incubus song, and why? <3
p.s. I love you, and Incubus<3 

Hi Brandon!

What do you do when you need to relax yourself, when you need to chill out?

Thanks,

Love&Light,

Carolina.

Brandon, which of yout tattoes is your favorite and why? I always liked your Red Om Mani Padme Hum tat, and when I looked for the meaning I fell inlove with it and tattoed in my back, red as yours... any other tattoo  coming?
Loooove you! We are waiting for you guys here in Brasil this year!!!
Hugs and Kisses

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service