Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7135

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Will you ever get dreads again?  They look great on you!

Will you smoke a joint with me? :)

Hi, first, i wanna to let you all know that your music is so awesome, and I love it so much, and i wanted to know if you would come to Argentina soon!!!?? Thanks! ♥

BRANDON, WOULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE SING A LITTLE OF MONUMENTS AND MELODIES??? PLEASE PLEASE??? AND YOU AND MIKE SHOULD WRITE A SONG CALLED PAM! THERE ARE NO GOOD SONGS WITH MY NAME.... HAHAHAHA YOU ROCK!!

B-squared! 

Just as a refresher, we met in October when you guys played the Joint in Vegas. Anyway, I just moved to LA and am in desperate need of a haircut. Since you are from the area, I figured you would be a good person to ask. More importantly... after doing your solo album and having played every instrument, what did you enjoy the most? Gracias sir! 

Sincerely, 

square root of B-squared

what do you listen to get in the zone before a concert?

Hi brandon, My name is Marina. I´m from Brazil

Did you imagine that Incubus would go this far? 20 years...

what is the most difficult song to sing? because of the lyrics, the notes/highnotes

Howdy-ho Brandon,

Jose mentioned just awhile ago that one of his inspirations when it comes to his art was indeed your art. How does that make you feel? Do you feel you guys have aided each other over the years in developing your art(s)?

Glitter and Unicorn stickers,

Tessa

do you plan on taking any solo tours for your recent solo album?

,your music has had such a major impact on my life and i would love to see you preform your album aswell as incubus.im 25years old and ive been a fan since i was 12, your bands music is my reason for being alive today.

p.s CAN YOU PLEAAASSEE TRANSLATE ISADORE...ive heard so many different reason from other fans and for the songs being

what was the greatest show of If not now when tour so far? and why?

Who are your favorite singers of all time?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service