Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7286

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Brandon, i was lucky enough to go to one of the meet and greets back in London, had a blast. My question is: Have you considered having an art show across the pond in the near future? and also, where do you see your art is heading towards at this present time?

Steven Tillyer

Hey Brandon. Saw you guys last summer in august. Great show. I wanted to know how long have you known you were an Aquarius? And if you don't mind could you say hi to my friend Alexcia?

when do you  come to México?!

Hi Brandon,

I would like to ask: how does it feel to be in an established band and to work with such amazing and beautiful people? 

Thanks, much love from Lexi

P.S. Could you give a shout out to my best friend Jada? :)

Hi Brandon,

If your house was on fire and you could only save 5 things, what would they be?

Love, 

Nashmia

Hi Brandon, My name is Marina, I´m from Brazil.

what was the craziest thing that a fan had done for you?

Xoxo

Hi Brandon , My name is Marina, I´m from Brazil.

How do you feel when see the crowd singing all the songs?

Hi Brandon, My name is Marina, I´m from Brazil.

In your opnion, what is the biggest achievement that Incubus have had?

Xoxo

Brandon,

If you weren't creating music or art in this life, what would your career choice be?

Love and Light,

Erika Fenton

Hey Mr. Boyd...

I'm a musician and a huge Incubus fan. I just recently spent what people might call "WAY too much money" on your vinyls (Light Grenades and Morning View). I think records are essential because they display how music should sound.

My question is, do you guys anticipate on releasing vinyls for your yet to be albums? I hope so! They are a treasure for sure.

Cheers,

Marena

What's your favorite Incubus album and why.

Brandon,

Being an aspiring musician, what is one of the most important things to remember when trying to accomplish a dream?

xoxo

Marena

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service