Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7286

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Brandon

Through all the tours and the many fans, how do feel in terms of finding out that all of these people (long-time fans like myself or newbies) are enjoying the music?  Do you regret anything at all?

Musically yours, Cat The Tigress

Hi Brandon!
If you were to describe your life at the moment with one song, which song would you choose?  

and, is there any chance to see you guys performing live in Greece? :) Unfortunately I can't travel abroad to see you and I've been waiting for you to announce a show in Greece for a very long time. 

Dear Brandon,

will u marry me? hahaha. btw i love all your songs and i just can't stop from listening to them. i wish i can have one of your art piece with my name on it.

Dear, Brandon

Is there any possibility to Isadore become a single?

Do you have one particular song that you LOVE performing? And is there one that means the most to you?

Brandon, 

Are you coming to Brazil this year?

Hi Brandon-

Is there any chance you will ever incorporate any of the "Wild Trapeze" songs into an Incubus show?  (I really loved the live version of "Runaway Train" with strings, but I know that is not something that can happen all the time.)  Or is everyone's solo material kind of a "hands off" area for the band?  Just curious, as I am a big fan of the album (and of everything you do!) :) Thank you so much for your music!

-Nicole

Dear Brandon,

my question is what is the greatest and the weirdest fan art you have ever seen?

You are an inspiration for me to create and here is a painting inspired by your artwork. It would mean A LOT, really a lot if you see it.

Thank you,
Evelina

Attachments:

please please please let Brandon see the artwork which he inspired :)

i brandon i am from cali colombia what is the art and music for you and what is your inspiration. You are the best bye and thanks for all of your music.

Hey Brandon! 

I'm from Israel, the band performed in Israel at 2007 but I didn't know the band at the time...

would you perform in Israel again? a lot of fans are waiting for you guys for a long time!

I love the band so much!! you guys are awesome!! <3

noy_ray

Hi Brandon!!!

How do you feel knowing that you inspire so many people, not just because of your music but also because of your art?

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service