Incubus | Live Bootlegs | Click for more info

Mike, Kilmore, Jose and Brandon will be doing separate video chats over the course of the HQ Anniversary party, and they'll be answering your questions straight from the internet. To cut down on the amount of confusion going on in the chat room while they're live, we will be pulling the best questions from this thread to ask them on-air.

This thread is for questions for Brandon Boyd only.

Tags: questions, videochat

Views: 7138

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Brandon! 

I'm from Israel, the band performed in Israel at 2007 but I didn't know the band at the time...

would you perform in Israel again? a lot of fans are waiting for you guys for a long time!

I love the band so much!! you guys are awesome!! <3

noy_ray

Hi Brandon!!!

How do you feel knowing that you inspire so many people, not just because of your music but also because of your art?

You said once in an interview that you first wanted to call the band "spiral staircase". I've had a recurring dream of such a staircase since I was little. How did you stumble upon this imagery? & Will you please come to Michigan? K thanks. Cheese, Rice, & Love -Rachel 

Brandon,

I've noticed your spiritual tattoos. Are any of them related to a particular event in your life? And how often do you find time to meditate, if you do so? 

Hello Brandon! :)

Who have you been listening to recently?!

-Nitha

Which kind of freedom do you feel now who you' re indie?

Is there any kind of music do you like to listen while you are painting or drawing? wich?

ps if you want to say something in italian, you can say : ci vediamo presto (see you soon) :-D

dear incubus... YAY! :)

Hey Brandon! 

Greetings from Brazil!

I wanna know if your drawings influences in your creative process when composing songs?

Have you ever thought to sing a song in italian? ;-)

Dear guys

I want to say you inspire everyday of my life with your music. You really are the best

each of your albums has a special magic. 

thanks for making music, please never stop

Claudia from Ecuador

Brandon hello!!

which of your art would you recommend me so i can get a tatto??

love you all

Claudia, 

RSS

facebook

twitter youtube

last.fm

Image Map

Follow Brandon on Spotify

Join The Incubus Mailing List

Watch streaming video from Incubus at livestream.com

© 2014   Created by Incubus.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service